NOW

Susanne pulled into the parking lot of my psychiatrist's office. Why? I was so confused after that conference with my principal and how he was so silent when he called Susanne. I was really confused when Susanne did not speak a word while driving to here. We got out of the car and walked into her office, inside we talked with the psychiatrist and caught up with her.
"So, have you had any concerns lately?"
I was dreading the response that Susanne would give. 
"I do, we have talked to her principal and according to him; Claire locked herself in the bathroom with her phone recording and she was screaming for someone to shut up but there was no one there."
At this point, I was in pure shock at what they were saying. How was it possible that no one was in the bathroom with me when I clearly heard the voices in my....
In my head, that's what it was. All these voices and things about the man I have been imagining about are fake. It never really happened. 
"Claire, can I see the video?" 
I took out my phone and opened the video to show her. I pressed play.
"Shut up!!! Stop it!" I was screaming into the video, but no one else was talking. No one person was saying anything I had thought was being said. Nothing ever happened. But... But I recorded everything and I could've sworn that there was a man there and he was trying to kill me. I was so positive that he was there, screaming into my ears. I mean I don't think that this has anything to do with me not taking the pills-
"Claire, you have not been taking your pills! Hallucinations can occur because of not taking your pills! Please Claire, it's for your own good!"

"But I can't. The pills are tranquilizers that will make me fall asleep and stuff and not make my brain go crazy. If I do take these pills, I'm scared that I wont be able to find out my killer because I won't know what's real or not."
"Claire that's what the pill are for! They make your brain calm down and focus on what's real that's why in this video it seems that you thought there was someone there with you. This is because you weren't taking the pills and therefore you started hallucinating."
I storm out of the room with tears streaming down my cheeks and onto my brown coat. My black hair falls in front of my head as I put my head down and start writing. I race down the street and Susanne catches me. 
"Please just listen to us, please just try to understand this.I know this is really hard for you but you just need to cooperate with us. Please Claire. I am begging you,: I can see that Susanne is trying really hard not to cry and I admire her for that, so I say that I will try to cooperate with them. I hope I can, at least.
Back at the office, Wanda sits me down on the chair and Susanne walks out.

"Claire, TELL ME, whats wrong?"

"Everything,"I tell her and I am telling her the truth. Ever since my family was murdered, like I said, my life has flipped upside down and everything has been a freaking nightmare that i cant wake up.

I am trapped in my own nightmare.

Wanda goes on to talk about and ask me if I need to let all the anger out. I say:
"Yes." 
"Go on: Tell me everything."
"My life has been turned upside down so much that I don't even know if I am Claire anymore. I feel like I am a different person and sometimes I get really scared because of that. I feel like something is wrong with me because of all the kids watching me and staring at me like Im some sort of creep that just experience a event that I cant get out of my head. Yes, I agree that what I saw happen has been very traumatic and sad but that doesn't make me the type of person that even if you talk to them they will die. I have friends, you know. Real friends, they actually talk to me and they care about me. I think those are my only friends to be honest because everyone else ignores me and the other girl accused me of being mean because I accidentally ran into her and it was just an accident, but I guess she's an ignorant little— never mind. Anyways, I still remember the night that my parents were killed, I remember hearing the door open and I could hear Garred's screams and I remember myself slashing the curtains down and screaming my lungs out. I also remember when my Mom said the words that If I remember correctly, were uh 'what are you doing?'. So that made me think that it was someone we know. Someone that would be surprisingly familiar and that Maggie knew them. That's why I need to find this killer, I need to know why us...Maybe it was all planned? But I don't think so, it wouldn't make sense that all of this was planned since Maggie and Garred had felt so cool the last few days. MAYBE they were so cool and fresh because they knew that their misery was going to end and sometimes death is better than a divorce in my opinion and I just don't have any clue of who was the killer and his motives, but the strangest thing was when he pushed me own the stairs. Did he want to kill me too, or did he just want to kill my mom and dad and then he panicked and pushed me down and escaped. Dang it, there are so many questions and there are never enough answers. It's really aggravating, I wanna know all the answers now. Right now. That's why I am taking this in my own hands, because if I wait for the stupid and annoying police to come, I will probably already be dead by then. I don't want to die, yet. I want to give justice to my mom...." I raise my hands to my eyes to cover them so that Wanda wouldn't see the tears pouring out of my eyes.