Imagine 9- Requested for Naomi (Robert)

Imagine- You and Robert have been dating for nearly a year now. It's been one of the best years of your life. Your one year anniversary is in a couple of hours. Your laying down in your bed trying to fall asleep but all you can think about is the love of your life, Robert Villanueva. It's been a great few years knowing him. You have known him two years before you even started dating. You just can't take your mind off him and fall asleep. Your mind started to drift off to the day he asked you out and your first date.

*The Day Robert Asked You Out*

You felt a vibration coming from your pocket. You pulled out your phone and realized that you got a text from one of your close friends Robert. Austin, Alex, Robert and Zach are your closest friends. You read your text from Robert.

Robert- Hey darling. Want to come over to Austin's house? The boys and I are spending the night. You can join if you'd like:))

Naomi (You)- Hey there Roberto;) Sure I'll be on my way:)

Robert- Okay, great! See you soon then. Can't wait to see you!!:)

Naomi (You)- Same here:)

You ran upstairs to your room and pulled out a red shoulder bag. Inside you packed Clothes for tomorrow, Pyjamas, toothpaste, your toothbrush, deodorant, a hair brush, your wallet, your phone charger and everything else you needed to spend the night. You placed the bag over your shoulder and grabbed your sleeping bag from the closet. Then you grabbed your keys and headed out the front door and to Austin's house.

*Knock Knock*

When you arrived safely at the door of Austin's house the foolish four boys engulfed you in a huge group hug.

"Naomi!!!" The all screamed in joy.

"Hey boys! What are we up to?" You asked.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could play a couple rounds of spin the bottle." Zach said followed by a wink.

"Sounds good!" Austin said.

Austin left the group and went into the kitchen to search for an empty bottle. Nothing. No empty bottles? Looks like spin the bottle isn't happening. Austin ran out of the kitchen, passed the living room where everyone was and upstairs to his room. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes as if he were crazy.

"What were you doing?" Alex asked.

"I couldn't find any empty bottles in the kitchen but them I remembered that I had an empty bottle of 'Mountain Dew' sitting on my dresser in my room." Austin said explaining himself.

"Let's play! And since most of us here are guys, we can choose to pass so things aren't awkward." Robert exclaimed.

"Alex, your first." Zach said.

Alex spun the bottle and who do you think it landed on? Yup. You guessed it. Austin. Everyone in the room and huge smirks on their faces except for Austin and Alex.

"Oh no. I'm passing. The whole twitter world already says that Austin and I are pregnant!! No way!" Alex exclaimed.

"Fine, then I'll go." Robert said.

When Robert spun the spinner, this time it landed on you. He probably won't pass on this one since your a girl. Robert leaned in and gave you a soft, gently peck on the lips. Everyone was staring at you. That made you feel a little awkward.

"Dont be so shy Naomi." Austin smirked.

The game ended and hours went on. It was getting late and the five of you were getting tired. You all rolled out your sleeping bags onto the floor. Even Austin did, although he does have his bed he could sleep in. Everyone seemed to be fast asleep except for you.

"Can't sleep?" Robert asked. You fought you were here only one awake.

"Yeah." You replied.

"I can't stop thinking about what happened. It was amazing." Robert said.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Let me re-jog your memory." Robert responded as he leaned in and kissed you once again.

"Oh, yeah. It was." You admitted.

"Could I take you out sometime?" He asked.

"Of course." You smiled.

You finally ended up falling asleep with your hand intertwined with Robert's. In the morning, around eleven am you noticed a basket by the door and the boys all sitting on getting couch. Robert looked up at you as you entered the room.

"Ready for our date, lovely?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes." You replied.

The boys looked at you two a little bit confused. When you left, Robert took you for a walk. Suddenly you stopped walking when you reached the local park. He laid the basket down on the grass. You were having a beautiful picnic on a beautiful day with a beautiful boy. "I love you Naomi." He said. "I love you too, Roberto;)" You said. Ever since your first date, the two of you have been dating ever since. You couldn't wait to spend the rest of your lives together.