Imagines 2

Imagine- Austin asking you if your free on February 14th. You check your calendar and say "That's Valentine's Day." Austin smiles and says "I know."

Imagine- Going for a romantic walk with Austin in the park. He buys you ice cream from the ice cream truck and wraps history arm around you.

Imagine- Having a water gun fight with Austin and the crew. The boys went shirtless and you got so wet that your shirt became see through. Afterwards, Austin snuck up from behind you and kissed you sweetly. After the water fight Austin let you wear one of his shirts.

Imagine- Slow dancing with Austin in the rain.

Imagine- Meeting Mama Mahone for the first time. Your at Austin's house with him and his mom walks in through the door. "Hey Austin, didn't know you had company. You must be (Y/N). Wow Austin, she's stunning. Now I know why you talk about her all the time." You smile knowing Austin talks about you at home to his mom.

Imagine- Austin proposing to you. He gets down on one knee, looks you deep into the eyes, gives you a nervous smile and says " (Y/N) I love you more than anything in the world. Even more than music. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my everything. Will you marry me?"