Imagines

Imagine- Austin gives you a dozen roses. All are beautiful and real except for one. The other one was plastic and fake. As he hands them over to you, he gently kisses you and says "I will stop loving you when the last rose dies."

Imagine- Austin comes to your front door in the pouring rain. "Austin, what are you doing out here?" You ask. "I called the cops on you." He said. "What, why?" You asked concerned. "Because you stole something very important to me. My heart." Austin said before he crashed his lips into yours.

Imagine- You and Austin have your first fight. It's late and dark outside. You storm out of Austin's house mad and confused. Austin runs after you, searching for you outside late at night. He can't find you. He thought you headed home but eventually found you sitting in front of a tree in his backyard. He carries you inside and wraps you up in a warm blanket and made you hot chocolate. "(Y/N), im so sorry. I love you and want you to be safe. Please never level me again. I love you."

Imagine- You are Alex's best friend, aside from Austin. You have known each other since you were two. You were at Alex's house and he says "Austin is coming over. He should be here any minute!" Although Alex is your best friend, you have never met Austin.The next thing you knew a tall, cute boy walked through the door. "Hey AC." Austin says to Alex. Then he notices you. "Hi, i'm Austin." He says. "Hey, Austin. I'm--Stunning! Austin says as he cuts you off.