Imagine 7- Requested for Karina (Robert)

Imagine - Robert has always been there for you. Like an older brother. You felt safe in his presence. When the two of you were younger he would always defend you out on the playground. As you grew older, when school was over he would search the halls for you to make sure you haven't already left yet. He would walk you home everyday so you wouldn't be lonely and once he was able to drive, he was driving you anywhere and everywhere.

Robert was one of the closest people to you. He was secretly in love with you but you had a boyfriend. That's why he never told anyone. Not even Zach, Alex and Austin know. When you first told the boys about your new boyfriend Brad, you noticed a look of hurt and disappointment on Roberts face. You felt a little bit bad for what you have told them but it needed to be said and they deserved to know. Robert never liked your boyfriend. Whenever you talked about Brad, he would always tell you that he is bad news and you should stay away from him. Of course, you never listened.

One day, you wanted to hangout with your boyfriend so you decided to surprise him at his apartment. You had a key so you wouldn't have to knock or let him know in advance. As you approached his door you slowly turned the key and opened the door.

"I missed you!!!" You yelled through his apartment.

You looked up and to your surprise you found your boyfriend on the couch with his tongue down another girl's throat. You were speechless and heartbroken. You weren't sure what to say. Should you scream and yell, or just simply run away? So many thoughts were going through your mind right now. Suddenly words started coming out of your mouth.

"HOW COULD YOU BRAD? I LOVED YOU AND I THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVED ME TOO! I MISSED YOUNSO MUCH AND THOUGT THAT IT WOULD BE NICE TO SURPRISE YOU BUT YOU SURE DID SURPRISE ME WITH YOUR TONGUE DOWN HER MOUTH. IF THIS ISN'T CLEAR ENOUGH, WE'RE OVER!!" You screamed.

You threw your key to his apartment at his face and slammed the door shut. You ran home with tears running down your face and mascara running everywhere. "Robert was right. Robert was right. Robert was right." You kept repeating to yourself over and over again. "I should have listened to him. How could I be so stupid?" You thought to yourself. Instead of running home, you ran to Robert's house.

*Knock Knock*

"Karina!!" Robert said excitedly.

"Wait..What's wrong? What happened darling?" He continued.

"Brad." You simply said. Hugging him tightly.

"That jerk. I knew he was bad news. Come sit down and tell me what happened." He replied with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Well I wanted to surprise him so when I walked to his apartment I found him sticking his tongue down someone else's throat. He cheated on me Robert." You said with tears still running down your face. You placed your head on his chest and felt safe once again. Like no one will hurt you again.

You always got a strange feeling being around your best friend, Robert. At that moment you finally realized that you were in love with your best friend. Why didn't you realize his before?

"Don't worry, Karina. I'm here now and I won't ever let anyone hurt you ever again! I won't hurt you. I love you so much Karina." Robert admitted.

"Thank you. I love you too Robert." You confessed.

Robert leaned in to kiss you. It was magical. Nothing like Brad's. Robert's are sweet and gentle. This is when you realized that Robert is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.

A/N : This was requested for @MahonesBaby11 on twitter. Sorry it sucked:/ I didn't find it very good.