Charcters

Just a lil thing to help confused readers.

Harry Potter is Harrison Snape, in this is is secretly Snapes kid but pretends to be a Potter.

Hermione Granger is Really Echo Althea Myth Riddle, Voldemorts 14 year old daughter who is pretending to be an 11 year old muggleborn, her mother is Bellatrix Lestrange neé Black.

Perry Shenzi Black and Taka Voldo Black are the pureblooded twin children of Sirius Black and a witch he had a one nighter with, he doesnt know they exsist as he is in Azkabahn.

Ariannia Dumbledore is Albus's grandaughter, she is trained in Occumelency and Legimincy (No idea on spellins for those.) She pretends to be a goody two shoes around Albus but is in fact evil and powerful.

Lana Emilie Swan is a 3rd year Slytherin, appointed as Hermiones protector by Draco Malfoys mother, Narcissa, she is part wolf and wants to regain honour to her family name.

Blaise Zanini, Draco Malfoy and Daphne Greengrass are all canon characters, they dont need explaining as they are not OCC.

Draco is heir to the Malfoy and Rosier fortune, Blaise to the Zabini.

Tiger Monosmith is a Gryffindor from a family of Slytherins with a dark steak whom Hermione decides to let into her Junior Death Eaters, she is a Pureblood first year.

Fred and George Weasley are alot different then usual, they dont get there families muggle obsessions, aint blood traitors and are secretly part of the dark side.

Ginny Weasley is gonna be different too, instead of being a blood traitor, Fred and George sway her to the evilyyy side.

Luna Lovegood is going to secretly be evil and blood purist but hiding it with her daydreamy act.

Lee Jordan will also join the DE's due to his best friends being Fred and George.

Adrian Pucey is in The Twins year and is the kinda good looking one and will probs end up marrying into The Black Name via Hermione.