Harrison Marvolo Snape

"Draco!!!"

"Echo!!!!" Draco grinned and pulled his cousin into a hug, sure Draco upheld his harsh pureblooded personality for his father around others, but when it was just the two of them.... Well Draco was a pretty lovable person.

"Hey Drayke. Killing- me- air- supply- failing-" Echo stuttered jokingly

"Ha- funny. So what are you doing then?"

"Bout Dumbledore?"

Draco nodded

"Secret Identity! My father has two of his trusted Squibs pretend to be my parents, he gave them false memories and removed an of their old ones so they think they are muggles and that I am their daughter. I have to go by the name Hermione Jean Granger which is kind of dull. Anyway, I will probably end up in Gryffindor since I have to stick with Harrison and all for Sev."

"Oh."

"And if im pretending to be a mudblood then I cant be a Slytherin. Its unheard of."

"Okay. How is Harrison, he hasnt been round for a while." Draco asked

"Dumbledore found out he kept leaving his stupid muggle Uncle and Cousin, his aunt tried to explain but couldnt, thank God I managed to remove the trace on him so he could remove their memories of him leaving. Sev said that I could pretend to invite him to the Grangers so Harrison can stay with him in the Summer. I think im staying at school at winter, but im not sure."

"Okay."

"And I got taught a untraceable Glamour that wont wear off, I look like this though." Echo sighed, haved her hand and her apperance slowly changed, she didnt need her wand.

Her hair went from long black and curly to a frizzy unattractive brown, her eyes went from black with hints of red to a hazely brown shade and her naturally tanned skin when a few shades paler.

"Ew." Draco frowned,

"I know!" Echo agreed and changed back to her normal apperance, growing taller slightly and more developed.

Echo wasnt actually 11, but instead 14, and would infact be one of the eldest third years if she actually was in that year, but no. Instead she had to fake being younger to stay by Draco and Harrisons side.

"Hey Echo, Draco. Blaise not with us today?" Harrison Snape, Aka Harry Potter asked as he entered the cabin.

"Nah, I dont know where he is at." Draco mumbled

"Okay. Hey Echo, you entering Third year or pretending to be a first un'?" Harrison asked

"First." Echo sighed sadly.

"Oh, any reason why?"

"To look out for you two."

"Awh, dont we feel special?" Harrison joked.

"Well your the infamous Harry Potter."

"Puh. As if id want to be related to him." Harrison spat, James Potter had been ordered by Dumbledore to kill both Harrison and Lily because of a stupid prophecy, and James being a stupid idiot did, sort of. He went and killed Lily and when he tried to kill Harrison Voldemort apperated inbetween James and Harrison as the spell was cast, because it hit him mid-apperation it bounce back and killed James, made Voldemort near die and gave Harrison a lightning bolt scar since he only recived about a 1/8th of the curse.

Of course Voldemort was blamed for James and Lilys death.

Lily was Harrisons Mother and Severus his father, though Lily had glamoured him to look like James's son, without the Glamour Harrison had spikey brown hair, a mix of Ginger and Black, green eyes and was less scrawny and timid, instead he was taller and had the upper body of a boxer.

He had spent long breaks from his clueless cousin and uncle, his aunt found no problem letting him go, and she was one of two muggles Voldemort actually let onto his side, Harrison had spent this time training in spells and weaponary, he could do several wandless spells, use a bow and arrow so good that even Katniss Everdeen looked lame, he was adept with several other muggle weapons too.

"Well at least your Aunt Is okay."

"Suppose so, but people dont even know my name! Its Harrison Marvolo Snape not Harry James Potter." He huffed and sat down.

"You got that glamour under a untraceable?" Echo asked

"Yeah, my dad did it."

"Cool, I got one too." Echo admitted

"Cant be as bad as mine." Harrison laughed

"It is Harrison, it is." Draco and Echo laughed as she put on her glamour once more, this time keeping it on since the train was almost at Hogwarts.

"Wow. That is pretty bad."

"Yup. And I have to be a stinking Gryffindor Mudblood." She hissed through clenched teeth.

"You'll end up with the stupid brainless blood traitors." Harrison mumbled, yes he was a halfblood but he cared about blood status.

"And those Weasleys, Dumbledore has been minipulating them for years."

"Hey, Harrison, can I borrow your owl?" Draco asked, Harrison nodded.

"Yeah, but Fred and George are okay." Echo insisted, the twins had approached one of the sons of a death eater in 7th year and asked to pledge alligence to the Dark Lord.

"True. But the rest are traitors except maybe the girl, she isnt old enough to understand yet."

"Excuse me- hey.... Your Draco Malfoy right?" The girl in the doorway asked

"Yeah. So?"

"My names Ariannia Dumbledore. I do believe I can help you all. Harrison. Echo."

All three sat in silence.

"Dont worry, I have no reason to tell my Grandfather, he is a stupid old oaf anyway, he uses people like his is a God. Anyway, he has charmed the sorting hat, your meant to be a Slytherin, but Dumbledore has charmed it to say Gryffindor, he plans to make you befriend the Weasley boy in our year so they sway you away from the dark side and tell you the lies they have been told. As long as you keep thinking of your true alligence you should end up where your meant to, you too Echo. I can fake papers to make one of your parents a squib who didnt know they was a squib, making you halfblood, and okay for Slytherin."

"Oka....y?"

"Great. Cya." Ariannia mumbled and dissapeared.

"She was.... Oddly knowledgeble and tolerable for a Dumbledore."

"Yeah she was." Echo mumbled as they reached Hogwarts.