Perry Shenzi Black

Daph had joined the gang instantly, the gang which consisted of Draco being a loner without Astoria, Daphne hanging around with Blaise, Perry and Taka being annoying Twins, finishing each others sentences, Ari was like Echo's shadow, and Harrison like Ari's.

"Ari." Echo asked,

"Yes?"

"Do you like Harrison?"

"I- um. No. Bu- uh- hetoldmehelikesyouandivebeentryingtitellyouthat."

"What?"

"He told me he likes you and ive been trying to tell you that."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Im almost 4 years older then him... Its weird."

"Oh."

"You stuck on repeat?" Echo joked, Ari giggled and nodded.

"I think he is cuter with you, you'd be a better Snape then a Dumbledore."

Ari blushed.

"Omg. You DO like him!"

"Maybe..." Ari mumbled, Echo just nodded.

"I will talk to him sometime."

"Thanks."

"Excuse me? Are you Hermione?" A voice asked, Echo and Ari looked over and saw a female third year Slytherin looking at them, her hair was long black and curly and her eyes a bright goldeny yellow, which looked oddly out of place.

"Yes. Who wants to know?"

"My name is Lana Emilie Swan. Im part Wolf, I have been assigned to you to protect you by order of a Mrs Malfoy, Lady Slytherin."

"Aunt Narcissa told you to look out for me?"

"Yes. I was told that if I did I could reclaim my names honour after my parents betrayed us for the lightside, I wish to reclaim some honour to the noble house of Swan."

"Okay, So, are you like the only Swan left on this side?"

"Yes."

"And your 14?"

"15."

15? Great. At 14 in this world you can become a Lord or Lady of your bloodline if no one else in your family wants to or you are the last descendent. So, if you go to Gringotts during the winter break and tell them you would like to claim your inheritance, I will be glad to train you as a full blown guardian, Lady Swan."

"Thank you ever so much for understanding, Lady Slytherin."

The girl scurried away.

"Why do they call you that?"

"Well, you have to marry someone for each bloodline your a Lord or Lady for, in my case im Lady Slytherin, Riddle, Black."

"3?!!!?"

"Harrison will be Lord of Snape, Gryffindor and Evans, Sev didnt want the title, so Harrison is going to take it on, Evans used to be a powerful wizarding family until they was cursed and their heirs became muggles, Lily Evans was the first in 200 years to be born of magical blood once more, the Evans were the decendent of Godric Gryffindor, so he claims that too."

"Oh. I dont even get one."

"You never know, Harrison has to marry 3 for those names, I am sure he will marry you."

"Marry who? What?" Draco asked, as he caught the end of the sentence.

"Nothin'"

"Sure." Draco sighed, not bothered trying to find out.