Echo Althea Myth Riddle

It was four to a boat, and to not arrouse suspicions that Harry knew Draco, he ended up with Hermione, a plump boy and a blonde girl who sat observing her nails.

"So, your Harry Potter?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah." Harry mumbled

"Ok. Well, I'm Perry, nice to meet you, and who are you two?"

She genuinly sounded as intrested in Hermione and the boy as she did Harry, which was odd.

"Neville Longbottem."

"Neville, unusual name, I like it." She smiled.

"Hermione Granger."

"Nice to meet you Hermione." Perry smiled, flashed her nails at her discreetly and went back to staring at the castle.

"What was that?" Harry whispered, unlike Neville he noticed Perrys action.

"The mark on her finger is the seal of the black family, meaning she probably knows who I am, and wanted to show I can trust her." Hermione whispered, Harry just nodded.

.

.

.

.

"Lucy Baker."

"Hufflepuff."

"Perry Black."

"Slytherin."

Hermione gave Perry a discreet thumbs up.

"Taka Black."

Hermione watched curiously as the dark haired boy sat down.

The hat was silent for a very long time.

"Slytherin."

He looked relived and ran to sit by Perry.

The names went on.

"Arannia Dumbledore."

This sparked confusion, no one knew Dumbledore had any children, let alone grandchildren.

"Slytherin."

Albus looked deeply confused, Arannia tried to look like she was about to cry, only Hermione noticed her hidden grin.

A few more people were sorted,

"Daisy Grace"

Went to "Hufflepuff"

And

"Mika Grace."

Went to "Ravenclaw"

"Hermione Granger."

'Ah, Lady Slytherin. Pleasure to see you, though I did expect you a few years ago. No matter, as you probably heard from Ariannia the old oaf cursed me to put any great evil threats in Gryffindor, and if I saw any to yell the house so he knew discreetly. However what he doesnt realise is that it wad Salaazar Slytherin who had the idea of my creation, and so I remain loyal to him, if he wishes for the Evils in his house, he shall, no spell shall stop me. Good luck.' The hat said in her mind.

"Slytherin."

Hermione smiled and sat beside Perry, Ariannia and Taka.

Of course Draco went to Slytherin.

"Harry Potter"

'Ah, Harrison, nice to meet you a last, I have seen much of your life from Draco and Lady Slytherin, and of course your a Slytherin, the Dark Side deserves you, the old oaf is clueless, he wishes I place you with the Weasley folk, but your a...'

"Slytherin."

This shocked all, but it was a shory lived shock because Slytherin launched into applaud.

Harrison sat beside Echo and Draco as the last few people where called including Blaise.

The feast then began.

"Haha, Dumbledore looks like Steam will erupt from his ears." Taka joked

"So, Perry..."

"Sirius."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Taka is my twin, I dont think he knows, our mother was a pureblood squib that he had on a one off when he was drunk, apparently."

"Well... Welcome to the family cousin!" Draco and Echo explained and Taka and Perry grinned.

Ariannia looked at Harrison who was staring at his empty plate.

"Harry, you okay?" Blaise asked

"Yeah." He answered

"He dont look it." Ari (Ariannia) mouthed to Blaise who nodded.

.

.

.

Echo had a room with Ari, Perry and a girl named Daphne Greengrass, there was two female Slytherin first year dorms, the other held Millicent, Tracey, Pansy and some girl with glasses Echo thought was called Rachel.

Harrison was with Taka, Draco and Blaise while the rest of the Slytherin boys shared the other dorm.

"Hey, Im Ariannia Dumbledore, call me Ari, dont judge me by my idiot grandfather and we will get along fine." Ari introduced to Daphne while Perry let out a small laugh.

"Daphne Greengrass."

"Hey, isnt your sister in a marriage contract with Draco?" Perry asked, Daph nodded

"Woho we will be your in-laws." Perry grinned and launched herself at a unsuspecting Daph.

"We?"

"Me, my brother Taka, Draco, and Echo."

"Who?"

"Me."

"Wasnt your name Herminny or something?"

"Her-Her-Hermi-inny-ny" Echo managed to say while laughing so hard she felt she would explode.

"Im confused."

"Dont me, future sis of mine, HermiONE, (Perry emphasised the correct name ending) is called Echo Althea Myth Riddle, or Lady Slytherin, take your pick, dont worry she doesnt bite." Perry joked

"The Dark Princess?"

Echo nodded

"Aint you 14?"

"Yeah." Echo grinned and removed her glamour.

Daphne stood gaping.

"Wow- your really pretty." She managed then realised what she said and blushed slightly

"Thanks...."

.

.

.

DONE

I cant do anymore, I only got back from camp at 2.30 2day and ugh, need a decent sleep in my bed, I aint slept in it for 10 days7!!! :(