Disclaimer

...hello

I'm sure a notification from this story was one of the last things you expected to see today. I haven't been around much, especially not with this story, but I have a few messages for you lovelies.

First order of business - thanking each and every person that has read this book and taken the time to vote, comment and tell me what you think of it. 29,000 people have read what I have written all over the world, and that is so mind-boggling that I can't even begin to thank you properly. 

The next thing I would like to touch on is that this book and its plot are certainly things that I am proud of, but they are also things that are sort of outdated for me. My writing style, grammar, and lack of knowledge of high school life are all things that make me look down on this book. I will not be taking it off of Wattpad, but I would like to let you know that I am leaving this book behind me. Anything else I write on this site will be in a style that you may not be used to, but it is the style that I have evolved into since I last updated this story. Because of this, no sequel or corresponding stories to this plotline will be appearing any time soon. 

And the final thing that I wanted to talk to you about today is to please talk with me! Anything that you ever want to critique me on, ask me about, or wonder if I will write, please let me know! I have met many lovely people through this site and hope that you all will continue to strengthen me as a writer. 

Your truly grateful author,

Quill