Gabriel x Reader -Tainted Wings

The reader is the sister of the Winchesters and her overprotective brothers decide to not take her with them on a hunt. After being alone in the bunker for a while, she understands that perhaps she's so not so alone after all.

A/N: this whole fic is a huge cliche but I hope you'll like it, also I would appreciate some feedback

~~~♧~~~
"You are so not coming," Dean said.

"Excuse me?" you replied and threw your bag to the backseat of Impala. You were just about to climb in yourself but you felt a hand on your shoulder. You were sure that it was Sam's so you turned around ready to say something bitchy.

"Dean's right, there are 3 of us and after all this creature seems to be after young woman, it wouldn't be wise from us to take you somewhere where you become the bait." It was Cas.

"See? I can be useful, I can be bait. How are you even going lure him out? You need someone to do that for you- that someone is me," you hadn't been hunting in weeks, every time you wanted to go along with your brothers or Castiel they somehow managed to leave you to the bunker to do research.

"Y/N, you're not coming with us and that's the end of story!" Sam said.

"Who even asked you baby brother? " you knew that you had lost the fight so you decided to get on their nerves. After all being 2 years older than Sam did give you some privileges.

"You're staying here baby sis!" Dean hissed and closed the door of the Impala. You threw your hands up in the air and saw a little smirk in Dean's lips, he knew that he had won.

"Fine, but if I die out of boredom while you are away it's your fault, understood?" You didn't even listen to their replies, although you heard Cas saying something about dying out of boredom being impossible.

When you finally got to the main hall of the bunker, you sat down. 3 days of free time, great. After making yourself some coffee you took your phone and dialed Charlie's number.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" she said when she finally picked up.

"I'm bored, please tell me that you're in town for the next 3 or so days," you almost whined.

"Oh Y/N, didn't you listen to me at all last week?" Charlie sounded disappointed. Then it suddenly hit you.

"You're in San Diego aren't you? " you finally asked.

"COMIC CON BITCHES !!!" she practically roared into her phone.

"Okay okay, I got it! When will you be back?"

"Next Thursday."

"Bloody hell Charlie," you were kind of disappointed, you loved those crazy 12 hour Netflix marathons with Charlie.

"It's gonna be amazing," she squealed.

"I bet it will, OK take care of yourself and don't get any tattoos. Bye!"

"Oh shut up, I'll keep you updated love. Bye!"

After that you watched Orphan Black for a few hours, you were just about to start making dinner for yourself when you sensed something weird, right after that the lights started flickering.

"No, no ,no, no. It's my day off you suckers!" you made your way to the room where you kept most of your weapons. After taking a few things with you you headed back to the main hall. Lights weren't flickering anymore but the thing couldn't have been far away. The guardings of this place were quite strong so there was a chance that it hadn't gotten in yet. Now a normal person would stay inside and hope that she had imagined everything in the first place, a hunter on the other hand decided to go out to investigate.