Chapter 3

Makoto’s POV

I shouldn’t have done that. Now everything is in a mess. I didn’t want to lose our friendship but I can no longer hide these feelings anymore. I’ve always love him yet he chose Rin against me.

I’ve always been the one who understood and cared for him the most. I’ve always been there for him even at the times he’s lost. I gave up everything just for him but in the end I’m just doing it for nothing. I’m so stupid. I hate myself. I wish I could just die.

“Ughh! FUCK MY LIFE!!!” I shouted and punched the wall.

“Tsk! I’ll definitely take Haru away from you Rin!!”

 Rin’s POV

Really, what the heck did just happen?

“Haruka…” I patted his back and wiped his tears.

“R-Rin… What should I do?” he cried.

This seems to be quite awkward. But his crying face is really cute. I pulled him up to my chest and hugged him gently. I moved closer to his ear and whispered

“Hey, just calm down for a bit. I know that everything will be settled. So let’s take a rest for the day. Want to stay over at my house?”He nodded.

I pinched his nose and said "Smile Haru!” After saying that he gave out a little smile.

“I really love your smile Haru” I said.

“B-Baka!” he blushed.

“I love you” I said and kissed him in his cheeks.

“Mmm..! I love you too” he said and blushed beet red. I held his hand and kissed it.

“I won’t make you sleep tonight, Haru”

While we were walking down the streets, Haruka suddenly blurted out something.

“Am I pushing you too hard, Rin?” I looked at him with a pain expression.

“Ha!? What do you mean?” He stopped and looked sadly at the sunset sky.

“It’s just that… well I supposed I’m not a good friend to everyone. I’ve always been the one to hurt them”

“What are you saying? Don’t just go off and blame yourself! What you should realize is the one who is with you now. Stop being so selfish Haru! I’m right here in front of you but your mind is full of somebody else ,who is seriously not here”

I looked at him straight to his eyes, his eyes were sparkling, and he was on a verge of tears. I immediately ran to him and hugged him.

“No! No! That was not what I meant! It’s just that---“he covered my mouth, resulting to the unfinished sentence that I was about to say. He shook his head and kissed me in my forehead.

“Hmmm… You don’t have to explain. I understand. You were jealous right?”

“Ehh!? N-No it’s just that-----“My whole face is red. He licked my forehead and smiled.

“Stop it! Haru, it’s embarrassing!” I shouted and he chuckled.

He released his hand in my mouth and walked two steps away from me and looked at the sky.

“Rin, you know… you’re right! I should just forget that in the meantime and be happy with whom I am with now. I’m sorry for being too selfish. I’m really happy that I love you an---“I covered his mouth and interupted him.

“Enough of the words, you’re making me flattered. Let’s just go home, okay?” I removed my hand in his mouth and ruffled his hair. I walked away a few meters from him and he murmured something.

He said it softly but I heard it clearly. “I’m thankful that I met you” I looked at him and at the same time he looked at me and smiled. I looked away and blushed completely. Oh stop it!

Finally, we reached my house. I opened the door and opened the lights. We were the only two present in my house.

I walked straight towards the kitchen and asked him “Want some coffee?”

“Yeah…” he simply replied. 

I grab some mugs from the cabinet and placed it in the table. I mixed the water and coffee and waited for the coffee maker to be done. He walked towards me and hugged me from behind.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Nothing…” he whispered. 

“Come on, spit it out!” I said. 

“Well… do you want to try it?” Wtf Did he say? I am not dreaming right?

“Come again?” I asked. 

“Don’t make me repeat it again, it’s embarrassing” he turned away from me.

“Well… are you sure about this?” I gulped. 

“If you don’t want to then, fine!” Wait what? That’s not what I meant. I don’t want to lose this opportunity this is the body of Haru we are talking about people!

I ran towards him and pushed him against the door.

“No! don’t go!” I demanded. 

“O-Ouch!---“I kissed his neck and bitted his collar bone.

“Hgnn… Ahh--- Not here Rin…” I licked his ear and whispered

“Where do you want it?” “Hgnn… I want it to be in your room”

“As you wished” I carried him in a princess style and walked towards my room. I laid him down to my bed and kissed him.I unbuttoned his shirt and licked his nipples

“Hgnn!” I moved closer to his ear and whispered “Let me hear more of your moans, Haru”

P.S: THIS IS SO WRONG HAHAHA! X"D I MEAN NOT LITERALLY I JUST CAN NOT <3