Chapter 2

Rin’s P.O.V

7 years has passed since the last time I saw them and of course the person whom I love secretly since childhood, Haruka Nanase. But no matter how long it was, I can’t get to myself to move on.

I’ve always felt empty inside. Now that I’m back, would I still be able to express myself like last time? Everything has changed but, I’m still me right?

“I-I also love you since we were kids” 

 I think I’m the luckiest person in the world. I never thought he also feel the same way too. He told me that it was his first time so I’ll definitely make sure to take responsibility to everything.

After that incident, we were caught up in the act by Makoto and Nagisa. Seriously how should I handle this?

∑(O_O;) “H-Haru-chan??” Makoto said. 

. ∑(;°Д°) “R-Rin-chan??” Nagisa reacted. 

Me and Haruka look at each other and look at them at the same time. What the… why must at a time like this.

“What’s the meaning of this? Rin-chan? Haru-chan?” Makoto asked.

Haru remained quiet which means he is counting on me to tell it to them. Haru please don’t leave me behind, say something too. I looked at him and he looked away.  

Haru’s P.O.V

I didn’t want to say something in the first place but just looking at Rin, he’s panicking way too much. I just don’t want to let him do all of the talking.

“Umm… it’s just that…” he said.

 “We are going out” I explained. 

Rin looked at me with a shocked face.

“Pfft—bwahahaa” I giggled.  

 “Haru-chan!?” Nagisa and Makoto shouted in chorus. 

“Rin your face is really amusing XD bwahaha xD haha Sorry,  I can’t stop myself bwahaha xD”

“Stop it! Stop laughing at me” Rin shyly said. 

Ohhh he’s blushing ⊙//_//⊙ that’s really cute.

“Nee~ Mako-chan Sugoii! This is the first time I saw Haru-chan laughing” Nagisa said

“Yeah, me too I can’t believe even I, his best friend, can’t make him smile and laugh like that, that makes me jealous” Makoto pouted.

 After hearing that I turned to Makoto. He looked at me and smiled a little.

“I think that’s enough already, I’ll catch you up later then Haru-chan” he said.

“Ehh!? Mako-chan? What’s wrong!?” Nagisa shouted.

Makoto? Don’t tell me… I grabbed his arm and said

“Makoto!? Wait!” i demanded. 

“You don’t have to explain everything Haruka, I already knew it from the very start, and it’s your choice not mine and I don’t want to butt in to your business” he said.

He looked at me with a eerie expression, almost in tears.

“I just wanted you to be happy that’s all. Now that you have found already the person whom will make you happy the rest of your life, you won’t need me anymore” tears started to fall down through his cheeks.

He removed my hand in his arm and walked away. *insert dramatic background sound here*

“You’re really unfair Haru…”

I watched him walked away from me; this was the first time that this happened between the two of us. Did I do something wrong? What’s this? It feels like my heart is breaking apart; it really hurts.

I don’t know what to do anymore. Why must this happen? From thinking over and over of what happened, later on I just realized that tears started to fall down through my cheeks.

Makoto… why?

P.S: Wow. I just made some feels in Chapter 2. It's like vice-versa of what happened with Rin and Haru. XD