Chapter 1

Haruka’s P.O.V

I thought it was a dream when I got to see Rin again. He really did change differently. He looks like he is better and stronger than me in swimming and I think that I won’t get a chance to keep up with him for only I like Free style swimming. Yet what’s this feeling? It feels like my heart is being torn apart. He is no longer the Rin I used to know.

“Exactly what were you doing here huh?” Rin asked.

“It’s none of your business, haven’t you forgotten about us already?” I replied.

“You still haven’t changed a single thing, you’re still the same” he sighed.

I stopped walking and bowed my head. It really hurts… really hurts. He patted my back and moved closer to me and said

“Forgive me Haru, I didn’t really wanted to leave you guys.” he sincerely said.

I could feel my heart being squeezed and it really hurts. Just a little more and I’m gonna burst out.  I ignored his words and just looked down because I didn’t want him to see me cry.

“Haru, I’m sorry, please look at me” he begged.

No I don’t want him to see me cry, he’ll think I’m weak so I continuely ignore him.

“Haru…”

He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I closed my eyes for me not to see him. He gently touched my body and pushed me violently against the wall and continued to kiss me.

“Haru… looked at me” he pleaded. 

His tongue intertwined to mine, it felt like a drug to me. It’s feels like it’s devouring my mind and my body. My hands are trembling so do my legs. 

I was not able to control my feelings and cried it all out.As soon as he saw me crying he stopped kissing me and just hugged me gently.

“I’m sorry Haruka, I’m sorry. Please Forgive me. I’m sorry that I didn’t immediately notice that you missed me so much” he said.

“B-Baka!! It’s all your fault!” I struggled and pushed him away.

“Haru…”

“It’s all your F-Fault!! That I hoped so much and now I regret doing it!!” I cried.

“Haru!!” he gripped my hand and squeezed me tightly.

“I didn’t really want to leave you!! I’ve always love you!! I know I was wrong! I chose my own career than the person whom I love the most!” he shouted.

I didn’t expect him to say that. He turned his back to me.

“Rin…” I leaned against his back.

“Totemo Oreshi katta; that you came back. I- I also L-Love you ever since we were kids” I told him.

As he turned around again, I could see sparkles in his eyes. He hugged me and kissed me again.

“I love you Haruka” he whispered to me.

“B-Baka! I L-Love you too” I said.  As soon as everything was settled, both of us were caught up in the act by Nagisa and Makoto.

And so what will happen next?

*Totemo Oreshi katta* = Really, I’m so happy