Chapter 7

Haru’s P.O.V

“Thank you, I love you and GOODBYE”

These were his last words before he left me all alone in this big, empty house of mine. It feels weird but I’m used to be left behind but how come my insides hurts so much that it feels like it’s going to burst out?

But why would he do this kind of thing to his own best friend? I mean first of all, I’m a GUY. Secondly, we’re just friends and there’s already someone whom I’m deeply in love with.

“Maybe he l-likes me?” suddenly I blurted out something without event thinking, but that’s impossible! I blushed and slapped my face.

I quickly grabbed my bath towel and went straight to the bath tub. I touched my ***** to clean my semen but soon I got a reaction. A reaction wherein, my whole body reacted and I can’t help myself to feel hot and the feeling of cumming again.

He wasn’t the Makoto I knew. He wasn’t acting himself that’s why he said that kind of thing. Yes, that’s right…. He’s just j-joking…

Then suddenly I heard the door clicked. I was shocked the moment I saw Rin. He soon blushed and turned away and hid his face with his two hands when he saw me half-naked.

“Uhm—“ I said and hurriedly wore my swimming trunks. Rin suddenly locked the door then he walked past beside me.

He opened the shower and filled the bath tub with water. He added rose flower scent oil and liquid body soap in the water. He mixed the water using his hand and then it became bubbly all of a sudden.

“Rin?” I asked him and then he suddenly took his shirt off. Damn those 6 pack abs looking so sexy and tasty. Wait what?

“Haru, come over here” he said and I walked towards him. He hugged me and I hugged him back too.

“Hey what’s wrong?” I asked him but he didn’t reply and hugged me even tighter.

5 minutes has passed he soon spoke to me.

“I saw Makoto came out from your house, did he do something to you he looks very drunk?” He asked me and I caressed his hair and cuddled in his chest.

 “He did something but that doesn’t matter anymore because we are no longer friends and I don’t care about him anymore.” I said and he glared at me.

I was little scared at that moment that I almost lose my balance. Rin managed to catch me by holding my waist.

“What are you saying? He’s you’re bestfriend and---“ I kissed him to shut him up because I don’t want to hear anymore about Makoto.

“STOP.” I said and he hugged me again.

I bitted his collar bone and licked it up. Later on I unbuckled his belt and removed his pants. I touched his ***** and it soon became erected. I looked up at him and yes, he’s feeling it.

For the first time in my life I will do something weird but I will only do it only in front of the person, whom I love, only to Rin.

I moved my hand upward and downward on his shaft and I started to lick it up at the same time. I put his ***** in my mouth and I seriously gave him the best blowjob ever.

He came and at the same time my swimming trunk became extremely hot and wet. Rin fell down with his knees feeling the pleasure of cumming.

All of a sudden he said something very sexy.

“Let me do it to you. I want you now, right here and right now.” He said and he hurriedly moved closer to me and removed my swimming trunks.

He kissed me passionately and played with my **** up and down. He pushed his finger inside me and I can’t omg. He’s damn too fast!

After all of that we finally did it. Literally we did it meaning starting from the part when he pushed his **** inside me up to the part that we climax together.

Well that escalated quickly but it did really felt good.

Here we are now taking a bath again. Oh yeah I forgot to say, he actually came 5 times inside me. 5 TIMES! Oh well, nothing matters because I love him and he loves me too.

“Does it hurt?” he asked me looking at me directly with a worried face.

“uhmm--- not really. Don’t worry about me, I’m alright” I said and then he smiled with relief. Ok I just lied. It really hurts like shit and I can’t even move a muscle in my ass.

“I’ll wash your back for you” he said and scrubbed my back with a towel.

I shivered when he suddenly placed his hand near my **** I blushed a little. Rin is so sneaky, I can’t believe it that I fell in love with him.

After that incident, we did it again for 3 times in a row. He came again and again and seriously doesn’t he get tired?

We took a bath again and I feel so tired that I went straight to bed not drying my hair anymore. I feel so damn sleepy.

“Haru---?” I heard him call my name but I fell in a deep sleep.

Rin’s P.O.V

“Haru--?” I asked him but I saw him lying in the bed sleeping. I sat beside him and ruffled the towel in his hair to dry it.

I smiled while looking at his sleeping face. “He really does look very tired; I might as well go to sleep too.” I said to myself.

After that, I placed a blanket and kissed him in the forehead and said “Goodnight my love, sweet dreams”

I turned off the lights and slept at the couch outside his room. In this way I can make sure that nothing bad happens to him.