Ch.17 Break Up?

Antonio

I feel like shit for what I did to Leah. I really do. I wish I could go back in time and change it but I can't.

Leah fell asleep in my arms so I brought her to my house. I had undressed her and put her in my shirt. I felt like crying because I knew that when Leah wakes up she's gonna dump me. I really l.. love her. I can't loose her over a stupid bet that I regret agreeing to.

I watched her sleep for a little while and being the creepy guy that I am I snapped a couple pictures of her. I posted on on snapchat with the heart emoji. I smiled down at the picture not even noticing that Leah had woken up.

I heard her clear her throat. I almost jumped out of my own skin I was so scared. I could tell that she wanted to smile but she held it in. I straitened myself up.

"Uh are you hungry I can cook you like some left over chicken or I mean I could get you something to drink and we can talk and I love you.." i blurted

She looked confused and shocked but she changed her expression to boredom quickly

"Can you take me home?" She asked flatly

"Lee i said that I love you. I know you probably don't belive it I mean I deserve that for lying but I really do love you, Lee." I ranted

"No you dont." She spat. "No you dont. People don't hurt people that they love." She sat up on my bed

"Lee I'm sorry. It was a mistake a really really bad mistake. But I do love you" I tried

"No. I thought that I loved you too... it was all just hate." She stood up and stomped to my door angrily. I could see a tear slip out of her eye. That just made my heart break even more.

I sped up to her and pulled her backside to my chest. "Please Leah. I need you so much. I love you Leah. I love you and you don't understand why. I love because of your effort. Even when I couldn't care less about anything you put so much effort into trying to help me. No one has ever put that much work and effort into me. Everyone gives up, but you you kept at it. I love you because you don't care what people think about you. You have confidence. I and everyone else that I know would never be able to walk into school without thinking that someone might not like us or we did something that everyone won't like. Leah i love you because you're so beautiful. At first I couldn't recognize the beauty that you have. I don't understand it but everytime you look at me with that big smile I feel like the luckiest man alive. Because I'm able to see something so amazing close up. I don't just love you because of your physical traits though. I love you because you're stubborn." I chuckled lightly. "You're one of the most stubborn people that I've ever met in my entire life leah. It gets irratating at times but it's funny because so much personality can be in such a small person. Lee i love you because I know you don't hate me. I deserve to be bated by you but.. you don't hate me. I love you leah because without you I'd still be the old Antonio. I'd still be doing the same things that I promised myself so many times that I'd stop. Leah i love you."

I could tell that she was full on crying now. I turned her around so that she would face me. She looked up at me with a soft smile on her face and tears falling out of her eyes. I brushed her tears away with my fingers.

"I love you too."

I smiled brightly at her and engulf her into a hug. She hugged me back tightly. We pulled away from each other and I bent down and kissed her softly on the lips