Final Chapter

UNKNOWN POV

I threw a rock into the water below me while I stood looking over the cliff. I smiled to myself when I saw a small girl approach me.

"Hi my name Cynthiana." She beamed up towards me

"Hello Cynthiana, where are your parents?" I questioned

She grabbed my hand and began dragging me into an opposite direction. The further we walked I began hearing soft music.

"There's my mommy and my daddy." Cynthiana said pointing towards a short brown lady and a tall dark man.

The woman wore a white lace dress with matching white heels. From what I could see she is very beautiful. The man was dressed in a black and white tux wearing black dress shoes.

They slowly danced to beat of a familiar slow song.

I watched in adoration at the couple. I hope one day I can have something like that.

Cynthiana quickly ran to her parents and tugged at her dad's shirt.

He looked down at her small figure with a smile on his face before he picked her up.

I watched as the woman leaded over and kissed Cynthiana on the cheek before the husband began spinning her around.

I sighed happily before walking back to the edge of the cliff and taking a seat.

*thanks for reading. I'm gonna be writing a story based off of this unknown carachter. Thanks for reading!!