Ch.15 I Might Love Her

Antonio

Today Lee and I with a bunch of other friends have planned to go to the fair. Lee is really excited because once again this is her first time doing something. Her parents basically never let her go to a fair because 'there were too many people in one area.' That's crazy as hell. Lee basically had to beg her dad to let her go and he gave me a huge lecture saying that I had to pay as much attention as possible to her. I promised him that and we were out.

I can tell that Lee's dad doesn't like me too much. When we told them about our relationship he freaked out.

He lectured us about sex, aids, kissing, any physical contact at all, and basically anything. He doesn't trust us with the door shut but Leah still closes and locks it

One time Leahs mom walked in on us making out.

*Flashback*

Leah hovered above me kissing along my jaw line. I groaned as she grinded against me.

I pulled her shirt off and threw it across the room. She began kissing me again and I gripped her but.

"Honey I cooked up som- Oh my goodness oh!"

We pulled apart to see her mom slam the door. I pushed Leah off of me and she fell to the ground

"Shit I'm sorry." I tried to pull her up but she hit my hand away

"Shut up." She hissed and found her shirt pulling it back on

*flashback over*

Mrs. Jackson still teases us about it but Mr. Jackson doesn't approve of us kissing or touching in general.

We are all in my friend Tyreek's escalade. There are four couples so it's like a quadruple date? There's Tyreek's and Jasmine, Lee and I, then there's Darious and Tatti, then Leah invited Jammie, Ben

"Can you turn up the radio?" Tattis annoying voice whined.

Jasmine turned up the radio and four five seconds came on. Leah began humming along reminding me that this was one of her favorite songs.

"Wow girl you can sing." Tatti complimented

I looked over to Leah, she was smiling softly. "Thank you." I watched her brush her curls away from her face and try to hide her smile. I couldn't help but smile with her. She is so beautiful. It's actually scary. I think I like her. Fuck that. I think I might actually be falling in love with this girl.

My smile fell from my face as I realised this. I sat back in my seat facing forward.

*hey guys just a short chapter because I really just wanted to update something*