Need ideas? Here you go! (Mostly for Romance Books)

Random ideas to help stimulate you if you have writer's block or no idea what to wright about! (Includes Engagement, Date, Meeting and Argument ideas)

Questions that could make Awesome Plots:What happens when the "bookworm" gets sick of reading?

When does the "bad boy" turn good?

What if your family's fortune was you to you to save?

How many dates can a girl possibly go on in one day?

When will the world really end?

Do opposites really attract?

Is love at first sight possible?

What is Heaven like?

What if the boys were the ones who had to dress up fancy and wear makeup to attrack girls instead? (Because, come on, in all the books, girls are fawning over guys even if they are wearing old, ripped jeans and sweating, while they always have to look perfect).

How long can ten people stranded on an island survive before they start going crazy?

Is it really good for your brain to sometimes read books up-side-down?

What if the government was keeping the knowledge that we can travel to other planets a secret? Who would live there?

Silly ways for two people to meet: (Kinda for a romance story, I would guess...)

Over a dropped pencil. (The girl could be a writer or likes drawing. Can take place in Café, school, on a crowded street, at work... idk.)

An eggplant. Maybe around Halloween time? Grocery shopping? (Someone was trying to start a new healthy diet?)

A stolen car. (One is a police officer and the other gets their car stolen so they meet and, well, yeah.? Or... the dude/girl needs a car for an emergency so takes/steals the car, then gives it back with an apology and etc....?)

Telephone booth or reaching for a dollar or coin on the ground.

At the wedding of someone's cousin's friend's step sibling.

At a funeral. Sad.

Dating cite for nerdy people. They're both in disguise.

Silly things for couples to get in an argument over...

Driving skills

Wasted time (One made the other wait on them for a long time)

Pencil sharpener

A book (one of them loves it, the other doesn't)

A family member or celebrity (If they are crazy or sane, cute, good singer/actor/whatevs)

A puppy

Flowers... The guy not being romantic enough...

A color, number, video game/movie

Couples Going on Dates/Spending Time Together Ideas:

They go to a store and buy a giant bag of laughy-taffy's then drive to a waterfall/park/somewhere and read the jokes to each other as they eat them!

Go on a long car ride and get to know each other better. Maybe they are going to one of their parents house. (For example the guy is taking the girl to his parents house 2 or 3 hours away for her to meet and spend the weekend with them).

Go on a boat ride together for the afternoon and try to fish.

One of them takes the other to try something new. Example: They try shot-gun shooting or motorcycle/quad riding for the first time or go ice-skating... etc.

They go paint-balling or play 007 or do a service project together with a lot of friends/family.

Play hide-and-seek at a giant store, also with a lot of friends (like at Ikea or a mall or anywhere else big)

 Movie night with popcorn and lots of snacks: play the entire/part of movie on mute and make up dialogue between the characters (the cheesier the better)

Play 20 questions and ask most awkward/embarrassing questions ever

Engagement ideas (How the guy asks the girl):

The girl goes on a trip to Europe, the guy flies over and surprises her at a beautiful garden or castle/Eiffel Tower with proposal.

The guy goes on a scavenger/treasure hunt, and at the end they end up in a beautiful restaurant/place and the girl finds the ring/he proposes.

The couple is on a fancy cruise boat for dinner and the guy accidently drops the ring in the water over the boat right before dinner. He is really panicking because he doesn't have the ring. They order dinner (fish), and the waiter says how fresh their fish is. They get their fish and the girl digs in and finds the ring in her fish! Haha, how funny would that be? The fish had swallowed it!

The ring is in the glove box of the guys car. (Not very romantic, but this is how my dad and grandpa proposed....)