Pet Peeves

What are some of your biggest pet peeves??? Here are some of mine!

1. People chewing on their pens or pencils... sorry, but gross!

2. Drivers who don't signal when they switch lanes.

3. When people spit on you while they talk

4. Loud background noise when doing homework or reading

5. Wet socks.... just no. They need to be dry and warm.

6. Loud chewing or people chewing with their mouth open. Or that slurping noise they make when eating soup or cereal.

7. When people are late and I have to wait on them. My time is important, too, you know!

8. People that chew gum loudly and blow bubbles around you.

9.People who don't cover their mouth when coughing... or when they sneeze on you. Yuck.

10. Oh! It is SO annoying when people eat food off your plate without asking... or they ask as they take it.

11. People that say "no offense" before saying something offensive and magically thinking it made it any less insulting.

12. When people say literally, but what they say is not actually literal.

13. You know those people in a crowded hallway or on the sidewalk who go slowly or suddenly stop.

14. People who talk over me or interrupt me when I am talking.

15. I know a lot of people say this on Wattpad, but I just think it is so weird... "the feels."

Which of these are also your pet peeves, and which number is the one that bothers you the most? For me, I'd have to say number 10... no number 6! Or 3. Definitely one of those. Do you have any pet peeves that I didn't include?