1-Platform 9 3/4s

[A|N: Sorry the story might not be as interesting as the Intro.]

Harry's POV (Point of view)

"Mom why does Harry have my stick with him" I hear Hannah my sister the best lier I have ever known say as I ignored her scratching my hands again and again for me to give her my wand which she clams as her stick. Her stick is what she clams to have cleanly cut and written her name on it but I erased it when she wasn't looking is what she says but thankfully Mom and Dad don't buy it and Mom says "Hannah enough your stick is in your room I kept it there before we left"
Though mom didn't buy that lie she made it true but she was the one who wrote Hannah's name on that stick.
"Mom why are those red haired couples starting at Daddy" I hear Hannah say and turn to see she's pointing at them.

"Hannah it's not good to point" Mom scolded Hannah. Now I turn to see the red haired Couple and see that there face is as red hair, and even dad is as red as them.

And now I see a small red haired girl glaring at Hannah.

"Why is she staring at me like?" Hannah asked me, hiding behind me. Why is she such a coward? I don't think she is going to be Griffindor. Hannah is innocent and doesn't know the difference between glaring and staring. And how much ever we fight or think we are enemies she is my sister and I'm going to defend her and so I glar at that ginger girl for scaring my sister.

When I'm glaring at that ginger a Plum red haired lady beside her asks
"So what was the Platform number ?"
"Platform 9 3/4"she says without turning from the glar she was giving me. So she has guts to glar at me.
"Okay Percy you go first"I heard the Plum lady say.
And I don't move my gaze from her.
"Okay Fred now you go" the Plum lady say
"I'm not Fred I'm George and woman you call yourself our mother"I hear a boy say
"

Sorry George"
"Just joking I'm Fred" and I heard his trolley run.
"Now on you go George" and heard another trolley run.
"Now Ron you go and don't stop even once in the fear that you'll dash the barrier"
That got my attention and I turned my gaze toward the other red ginger boy and of he went in a run and through the barrier. And when I turned my gaze back to the ginger girl I got smirk as a reply.
"Now you go Harry" I hear Mom say "of you go the way those gingers went through the barrier and don't hesitate and stop of you go" and I did I ran trough it with my eyes closed and after a few seconds I opened them to find a red train there , Hogwarts express, Of'course it's the Hogwarts express.

I get into the compartment I see and a girl with Black hair and Brown eyes is sitting there "Excuse me,is anybody sitting there"
"No, you can sit here if you want" she tells me with a sweet smile on.
"Thanks" I say sitting in front of her. "I'm Harry"
"I'm Romilda Vane, Are you a going to Hogwarts for the first time too?"
"Yes, though I'm a little nervous and I don't know which house I'm going to be I want to be a Griffindor."
"Oh, My Mother says I'm going to be a Griffindor though I don't think so and I want to be a Ravenclaw" And Just when I was Going to say her that I think she might be Griffindor the door opens and a red head Peeps in and asks "May I sit with you people" "Yeah sure" I say even though I don't want him be here I don't want to be rude either. "Hello I'm Ron, Ronald Weasly"And then the 3 of us start talking about Quidditch, which was endless after a while another boy Peeps in with Black hair and brown eyes and asks "Did you see my Frog?" "No" we answer together and look at each other and smile. And the boy goes after a while a girl Peeps in with the boy behind her "Has anyone seen a toad?Neville's lost one" she had a bossy sort of voice and lots of bushy brown hair and had already changed into robes. "We have already told him we haven't seen it."
"I'm Hermonie Granger by the way Nobody in in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course,I mean, it's the very best school of witchcraft there is, I've heard - I have learned all the books by heart of course, I just hope it's enough" she said it all very fast.I turned to look at Ron and Romilda and was relieved to know by there stunned faces that they hadn't learned all the course books either I let out a relieved breath.
"Do either of you know which house you'll be in? I've been asking around, and I hope I'm in Griffindor, out sounds by far the best; I hear Dumbledore our head master was there in it himself, But I suppose Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad... Anyway we'd better go and look for Neville's toad. You three better change into robes , you know, I expect we'll be arriving soon."And she left with
the toadless boy with her.
"Whatever house I'm in I hope she isn't in it" I hear Romilda mutter "Same here" Ron says who is sitting beside me"I'll go change into robes"Romilda says getting up "I suspect that  annoying girl is right" and off she went. And we both also changed into robes after a while Romilda came back in her robes it was getting dark and the train was slowing down and Finally stopped. A voice echoed though the train."We'll be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes time. Please leave your luggage in the train, it will be taken to the school separately."

1050 words