And the party starts

MARIA'S POV

When I suggested a party it was because I needed a distraction, I didn't want to think about what Selena told me on the phone. Me and Drake decided to start the party early a few 'pre-drink' to start this night off we were sitting with the esky between us he had a beer while I had a ice cold cider "you don't understand Drake this girl literally looked like a man, beard and all, she claims it was a 'feminist' thing but I mean really girls should not have beards" drake was laughing at my story "I honestly don't know if your joking" he said his eyes wide I laughed with him "I'm as serious as a heart attack" we both looked at each other and then burst out laughing again "hey give me a sec I have a plan" I said as I got up and walked over to my bedroom and unlocked the door, I lifted my mattress and grabbed a small box that concealed 5 joints I took 3 and walked back to the living room, I held one up "you want some" his smile vanished and he looked really serious "are you joking?" Ok maybe he wasn't in to it, oh well more for me "of course I want some" his smile returned I slapped his shoulder and lit the first joint... Puff... Puff... Pass I held in the two inhaled puffs and said "that's some A grade shit" he took his puffs and I exhaled, I looked at the time 8:30 sweet we have time to giggle and munch out without people annoying us "you're right that's some good stuff miss Sanchez" he exhaled we continued to smoke then a knock sounded on the door, we both looked at each other eyes wide "I'll get it" I said and then started giggling like a little girl... What I was as high as a mother fucking kite, I opened the door and people stared walking in "ladies and gentlemen any music request? No ok well let's just put this on and see what happens" I pushed a CD in to the stereo and on came 'I'm back' by Akon. The party started to get louder and bigger drake disappeared and so I drank and danced by myself swaying my hips and lifting my arms, I downed 4 cans of cider 4 shots of vodka and 3 shots of tequila. 'Turn me on' by Kevin lyttle came on and I started to dance like a Latina on a high swinging my hips and caressing my body a guy I had never seen before came and danced with me, he was behind me following my rhythm and his hands on my hips, he put his mouth on my ear lobe "your so fucking sexy" he whispered sexily he pulled me in closer to his body and I felt just how sexy I was to him, I reached behind me and put my hand on the back of his neck pulling his head closer to my neck so I could whisper in his ear "I wouldn't believe you if I couldn't feel your not so little friend pressed to my butt" he nibbled on my neck and then spun me around so that I was facing him, he looked me in my eyes, his were wide and dark full of lust and desire, he crashed his lips on to mine, his hand slid down to my ass he cupped it and pushed me against him, I couldn't help but moan "bedroom" he said through the kiss, I guided him to the door and quickly unlocked it he pushed me inside, and closed the door, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he pushed my back roughly in to the wall,he nibbled down my neck and I grabbed a fist full off his hair, he groans and turns us around throwing me on the bed, gets in between my legs and rips my dress off, wow I should be pissed but that was just wow. I pulled his top over his head and undid his button on his jeans and pulled his zip down "condom" he said I reached over and ripped it out I rolled it on to his 'John' he settled between my legs putting pressure on my entrance but he didn't enter "tell me you want me" I pushed him away grabbed a shirt that reached just below my ass "nope" was all I said and then I walked out of the room... He just had to ruin the mood, I mean that just screams insecure in my eyes, what you need to hear a girl say how much they want you, or need you or how big you are? Like what the fuck, I was really looking forward to getting laid but now I can just forget about that I noticed drake had a girl, well at least one of us would have a pleasurable night, I grabbed a smoke and my vodka and sat on the couch. I was half way through my smoke when mr insecurity came stomping up to me "what the fuck was that? You get a guy going and then just leave before anything happens" he spat the words out in anger "hey I'm just as disappointed as you, but you ruined it with your talking now if you'd kindly fuck off that'd be great" he looked at me with pure rage and then walked away slamming my front door, people were staring at me like I was a fucking alien "continue doing what you were doing" I said as I took a large swig of vodka someone sat next to me "what was that about" Drake asked I looked at him "did you seriously just leave that girl? One of us should get laid tonight stop ruining your chance" I said in disbelief I mean it's bad enough being all worked up and left to do the job yourself later but both of us having to do that would seriously be weird "she was way to clingy" "two dissatisfied genitals' I say as I hold my bottle up for him to toast to "may the force of masterbation be with us" he added and we both downed a large amount of alcohol.