It never ends

MARIA'S POV
I fall asleep straight away, it was early, hadn't even been dinner time. I wake up when drake comes into the room "are you hungry? I ordered some pizza if you want?" He nods his head towards the door "yeah I am, what time is it?" "About 6:30" we both walk down the stairs I'm bit slower and Drake realises so he carries me down the rest of the way "you really don't have to" I say but he carries me all the way to the table "do you want me to take you to the doctors tomorrow? Get you checked out to make sure there's no broken bones?" "There's a clinic near my apartment, but you don't have to take me" "I have nothing to do, I don't mind" I smile at him "hey do you think you could take me to my dealers tonight I need some weed to help with the pain?" "Sure we can go as soon as we eat, it's the least I can do" we eat and then make our way to the car, once we're in and on the road Drake clears his throat "I didn't mean those things I said Maria" he looks remorseful, but I can't forgive him, those were really low blows "you mean a lot to me, getting to know you made me feel a lot closer to you. And when I said that thing at the party I was hurt and drunk and I said the worst possible thing, you have no idea how quickly I hated myself I wished I'd never said it" "I can't forgive you Drake, I also don't hate you, I just don't think I can trust you, I can't trust anyone" I say looking out the window as we drive, silence enveloping the car. We get to Troys house I make my way sluggishly to the front door. I buy a quarter and go on my way. When we get back to Drakes he sets up the TV so we can smoke and watch a movie "here we can smoke our own joints tonight" I say handing him one and picking up the other, we light up our joints and he puts on a movie called 'how to be a Latin lover' it played but I was a bit distracted, I started to fall asleep after I finished my joint my body felt lighter and the pain was all but a dull ache.

DRAKE'S POV
After we smoked Maria fell asleep, I couldn't forget her words, she'd never trust me after I threw what I knew in her face, after I acted like she wanted to have sex with her sisters boyfriend, just like everyone in her family. I didn't want to disturb her sleep so I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and covered her with it and laid her feet Over my lap, I fell asleep shortly after. I woke up to screaming and thrashing, I looked over and Maria was sleeping but she must have been having a nightmare "no stop, get off me" she said in her sleep "Maria, Maria wake up" she kept whimpering, I brushed her hair off her face "it's okay it's just a dream M" she started to relax into my hand and her breathing slowed, she was back to sleeping peacefully, I looked at the time it was 7am. I got up placing her legs on to the couch, I went to the kitchen and started making some scrambled eggs and started a pot of coffee. 30 minutes later everything was ready and Maria walked into the kitchen with the blanket around her shoulder "good morning, sorry I fell asleep on the couch" she smiled nervously "it's alright I did to, did you sleep okay" I didn't know if I should tell her about how she was screaming in her sleep, maybe she didn't remember what she dreamt about "okay I guess" she said but seemed like she was thinking about her dream "I made some breakfast, are you hungry?" She nodded and I nodded to the chair at the kitchen counter "coffee?" I asked placing a plate of eggs in front of her "yes please" she replied. We finished eating "I'm going to go have a shower before we go to the clinic, is that okay?" She asked me "of course" she walked towards the stairs and I watch as she looked at them dreading the walk up, I watched her start to make the climb and decided to carry her up, I scooped her up "it's okay Drake I can manage" "just let me help you" I left no room for argument she winced in pain when she went to tie up her hair "here let me help you" I grabbed the hair tie and put her hair in a messy bun, I reached for the hem of her shirt and helped her pull it off, her arms slowly moving up in pain, I then pulled her track pants down, he held my shoulder as she pulled her feet out "do you want me to help you with the rest?" I asked not wanting to overstep any boundaries, she nodded "if you could, I'm sorry" "you don't have to apologise, I just want to help you and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable" I said, I put my hand behind her back and Unclasped her bra, and then I pulled her red lace panties down, I stood back and admired her quickly then started the shower, I set the temperature so it was to the hot side of warm. I cleared my throat "just shout out if you need anything I'll just be in the hall way" I walked out and closed the door, I leant against it and could hear her groaning in paid as she got into the shower, 10 minutes passed before I heard the water being turned off, she came out 10 minutes after that with the towel wrapped around her and her skin still wet, the beads of water running down her tanned neck and disappearing into her cleavage "your clothes are in my room" I said "thank you, the shower helped with some of the pain" she said as she made her way to the room "do you think you can help me get dressed?" I nod and follow her into the room, once she's dressed I go and shower.