Levi x Reader [Modern Time] ~ What Happened?

What Happened?

You woke up this morning to find your boyfriend, Levi, wasn't sleeping beside you. This didn't surprise you as, for the past few months, he's been significantly distant. But that didn't say it didn't hurt, because it did. You missed waking up to the warmth of his arms around you, or his breath on the top of your head as it kay on his chest, or the smile he gave you when you used to wake up. You missed everything. Nevertheless, you still loved him. But did he still love you?

You decided not to think about it as you got out of bed and looked out of the window. It was a beautiful spring morning and it made you smile. The petals on the cherry blossom tree outside your house were slowly beginning to grow back after the harsh winter and soon it would be summer.

Last summer you and Levi went to the beach and that was where you discovered he couldn't swim. So you taught him throughout the year until he finally managed to do it on his own. You felt a smile creep up onto your face as you headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

The time was only nine thirty in the morning and you had no plans of going anywhere today, but you knew Levi would moan at you for not showering, so you did.

After ten minutes in the shower, you turned it off, wrapping a towel around your thin figure before heading back to yours and Levi's bedroom. Making sure Levi wasn't watching, you quickly changed into your F/C bra and pants. You then rummaged through your wardrobe until you found a somewhat perfect outfit.

A greeny-blue flannel long-sleeved shirt and blue skinny jeans.

After putting on your outfit, you grabbed a hairbrush and pulled it through your H/C hair. It was always a mess after you wake up.

Once you were certain you looked fine, you headed downstairs for some breakfast, and to see Levi. It sounded stupid, but even when he was right next to you, you missed him. He had changed a lot over the past few months and you had no idea why. You kept telling yourself that it wasn't you and that he still loved you but it had gotten to the point where he wouldn't even talk to you anymore.

You pushed that thought out of your mind and bounded downstairs happily, swinging open the lounge door.

"Morning, Levi!" You yelled, despite the fact he was sitting just across the room from you.

"Jesus, Y/N, you don't have to fucking yell," Levi said irritably.

You just stuck your tongue out at him and made your way to the kitchen. You made yourself some toast and quickly buttered it before sitting down on the couch beside Levi. A few months ago, you would be cuddling up to Levi, and he would have his arm around you, kissing you on the forehead every now and then. But not anymore...

"So, Levi," you started enthusiastically, pushing all the negative thoughts out of your head. "You wanna do something today?"

Despite the fact you knew the answer would be no, you still asked in hope of getting a different answer.

"Like what?" He asked, not looking at you.

Ok, we're getting somewhere...

"I don't know, I honestly thought you would say no," you muttered under your breath.

"What was that?" He suddenly asked, turning his head to glare at you.