That Look.

Warning: this chapter is rated R so if you don't like reading sex scenes or anything sexual I advise you right now not to read any further.... Enjoy😉👏🏾
-----------------------------------------------------------/

Justin's p.o.v
That look. The look. Her look.
The way Ariana is looking at me is filled with so many emotions. Lust. Desire. Adoration. Love. I can't help but get stuck in this love sick feeling. This feeling that almost makes me so mad how twisted it is..

As I held Ariana under my propped arms I noticed that she just was staring at me

As I held Ariana under my propped arms I noticed that she just was staring at me. With those, those same love sick eyes that I can tell I'm giving off on my eyes as well. Oh and her giggle that giggle that only comes out when she either finds something so funny she's trying not to snort or when she's-

"Um.. Justin are you just gonna hold me hostage in your arms while I lay here with a my arms above my head?" Ariana giggled, my heart swelling...

Sitting Ariana up in my arms in a loving straddle position, she rests her arms around my neck as I give her a long look of Adoration before brushing my face against her neck and leaving soft and loving kisses down her collarbone, hearing her sweet moans fueling my fire...

After a while of loving on her silk skin above her chest I start taking off her robe pushing it gently down her smooth skin seeing a few goosebumps I try kissing them to calm her beautiful senses but only seeing more appear I just smile and bring her to lay down on the bed against the silk black pillowcase and satin sheets, I take a moment to admire her beauty...

"Oh Ari, you are so gorgeous, you know that?" I ask sensually as I remove her black lingerie with lingering fingers skimming down her back unclipping her bra watching her perky boobs release from the sturdy fabric.

Moving a little closer to her warm filling body I take ahold of one and bring attention to its erect nipple from being met with the cold air, taking my warm tongue I swirl it softly over them while blowing cold air against them again as they soon become more erect than before...
I move towards her bottom area while softly rubbing my arms up and down her body soon finding myself near her womanhood, taking her thighs I spread them apart seeing her glistened heat, not believing how wet she was I took my index finger and swiped down her glory as she let out a whispered moan before closing her legs but only to make me spread them back apart..

"Nuh uh, baby don't cover your beautiful self from me," I scold her slightly, moving closer and letting my tongue take action by pushing it through her folds feeling her clench as my tongue darted in and out of her sweet heat.

"Oh Justin your so good to me!" Ariana squealed before she grabbed at my hair with her left hand and grabbed one of her breast with the right...