Pure Love

Justin's p.o.v
So it's been a long while since we've gotten back from that trip at my moms house, and everything's back to normal where Ariana has to work 5 days a week and I have to wake up Ella to go to school also 5 days a week plus me myself having to go to work, which is where I am right now, but it's not like I'm actually doing anything work related here.. Just causally looking up vegan places to go out to eat where I can rent out the whole restaurant privately last minute.... Oh yeah did I mention it's Valentine's Day as well therefore most places aren't as willing to close down there restaurant on one of the most biggest nights of the year for only two people who have a budget.

Anyways...Ella was really excited for school since for 1 it's Friday 2 it's Valentine's Day in which you get candy from every kid there including your enemies which I always thought was weird like what kind of person gives things to people they don't even like, I don't know but there was always that kid. And 3 she just adores Ari and it makes me so happy because she's never liked any of the girls I've dated before, I also think it's the fact that Ari also adores Ella as if her own that just makes her the total package.

So enough of that sappy shit let's move on to what I have planned for tonight, dang it that's also sappy shit... Whatever just go with it, so as I was saying I was thinking maybe me and Ari could make our own dinner like homemade vegan pizza or something.. Then we could watch Netflix and maybe chill...nah I'm just kidding... Not really. Anyways then we could sleep at the end..

Ella gets out of school early today because I guess kids need to spend the 'holidays' with their parents so I was now on my way to go get her, so as I was at a red light I made sure I had enough time to get Ariana a her favorite drink from Starbucks, since I know it would brighten her day as much as seeing my face brightens it.

Once I got to Ariana's classroom I slowly peeked in and noticed she had her back faced to me as she wiped down the tables, Ella was the last person there because she told me she liked to help Ariana after class which I think is cute, that's when I shortly noticed she was putting all the toys away into the treasure chest with her back also faced me..

I also noticed that another short blonde lady next to her was also helping her. Wait who is that?

That's when I decided to take action and slowly walked up to Ariana while wrapping my arms around her waist

That's when I decided to take action and slowly walked up to Ariana while wrapping my arms around her waist.. All she did was giggle as if she knew it was me

"Eric stop it, I know it's you." She said as she still wiped down the counter smiling... Wait a minute who the fûck is Eric? "Who the fuck is this Eric your talking about, and where's his address so I can beat his ass?" I questioned her angrily, all she did was giggle again.. "Jay I was just joking, I knew it was you." She said before turning around and giving me a short peck on the lips making me lean in more for some more of her luscious lips...