Old Times

When me and Ariana had woken up from the three rounds of sex we had, plus shower sex we had this morning. We finally decided to put some clothes on and head to break fast before Ari had to get to work, and yes I called her Ari because we decided to become official. Yes I know it seem like we're going to fast but, me and Ari have this special connection like we known each other for years.
But funny thing is we did, because we went to the same high school back in 9th through 12th grade. "I still can't believe you were Ugly Ari, oh my god weren't you bullied." I asked feeling bad since I never helped her out. "Yea but only to do kids homework." Ariana said while her long hair blowed in the wind since we're sitting outside of Starbucks. "Gosh that's so crazy you changed so much I mean not only the fact that you had red hair and glasses, but also you just seem......" I paused trying to find the right words to use. " emotionally stable." She said answering for me. I nodded agreeing "Hey what happened to your glasses anyway." I said noticing she wasn't wearing any and looked like she didn't need them either. "Well you know how I said I had moved here after college to chase my dreams." I nodded remembering her say she wanted to be a singer/movie star. "Well I had got laser surgery to get my eyes perfect to see anything and died my hair brown with natural highlights, plus the fact that I went on a vegan diet but that's a whole different story." She said starting to ramble. But one part caught my attention. "Wait what do you mean you lost your baby, you've been pregnant before." She nodded while siping her drink but started talking Again before I could say anything. "Don't feel bad about it, it want the right time anyways, the guy that impregnated me was a douche who could careless if he had a human being roaming this earth, so having a miscarriage was kind of a rude awakening for me but a good one." "Oh well, ok" I said kind of uneasy about that since that is so scary for a lonely girl like Ariana was at the time. "Hey I my family is going to Disneyland this labor day weekend kind of like a mini family reunion, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and Ella." I said kind of hesitant to ask but was soon shook out of that state when she replied with a big. "Yes please I would love to come and meet your family." "Oh good, well that settles it we will be on the road Thursday morning." I smiled and she just nodded.
Thursday 4:30am
I was currently up with Ariana packing and running to make quick stops since she slept over the day before. Ella seems to really be warming up to Ariana already she calls her "mommy" and it warms my heart ever time I hear it come out of her mouth. "Babe can we get some of these." Ariana Said as she pointed to some random Starbucks individuals on the rack, since we were currently in Walmart buying snacks before we were off on the road. My family was actually really excited to meet Ariana and it made me happy that they had already a excepted me dating Ella's kindergarten teacher. "Sure, darling." I said wrapping my arms around her sides and kissing under her ear before whispering "Anything for you babe." Sending her skin to shiver in my arms making me chuckle and walk over to Ella who was looking at her drink options. "Watcha doin El." I said looking down at her. "Well...... I'm trying to pick between Clifford Apple juice or Dora fruit punch." Said looking up at me through her beautiful light brown lashes. "I think you should choose the Dora fruit punch since I heard you love her." Ariana said while waking pass me and picking up El so she could take it off the shelf herself. Gosh would she be a great mom. "Thank you, mommy." Ella said while putting the juice in our cart. "You welcome my munchkin." Ariana said softly, she always calls Ella that it's so adorable their connection already. We were currently standing in line to pay, I guess since its Labor Day weekend it's suppose to be really busy almost everywhere you go , so I can't imagine what Disneyland will look like. "Mommy can we buy one of these?" Ella asked while holding some random dream light I think it's called where you
Can turn it on and it lights up the ceiling with random stars and shapes. Ella doesn't even ask me for permission to things anymore, it's like Ariana pretty much took over my job. But I'm not complaining." Sure sweetheart, would you like some jolly ranchers as well." "No, no, no, if you get anymore candy, we won't be able to handle you." I said being completely honest, when ever Ella has too much candy she goes crazy, wild even. "She's fine, go ahead Ella we'll share it." Ariana said urging her to get it anyways. I just loudly groaned and rolled my eyes as Ella put it on the conveyer belt. "Don't be mad at me baby, I'm just making this trip more fun for all of us." Ariana said while hugging my front. Ugh I just can't be mad at her she's so cute. I gave in and wrapped my arms around Ariana while nuzzling her neck with my head. I soon felt a tug at my pants and looked down to see Ella making grabby heads so she could join in on the hug. "Awe come here munchkin." Ariana said while picking up Ella and putting her arms around her so she could join the hug. "Aww what a beautiful family you guys have." The little old lady behind the counter said cooing at us. From the corner of my eye I could see Ariana tensing up at the old lady's words. "Oh we're not a family." Ariana said but soon added "we're just dating." Seeing the old lady's frustration, while being kissed on the cheek my Ella. "Oh I see, sorry I mentioned it." The old lady said disappointment evident in her voice. "It's fine you didn't know." Ariana said feeling sympathy for disappointing the old lady, as she put down Ella and to take out her wallet. But I quickly shoved Ariana out the way passing my money to the cashier, receiving a look from Ariana giving me a "I could have gotten it on my own" type of look. But all I did was smile at her. Once we were finish checking out Ariana was already in front of me holding hands with Ella and me pushing the cart, but soon being stopped by the cashier , I turned looking at her with a questioning manner seeing Ariana and Ella still walking out the store not even noticing I stopped following them a long time ago. "That girl you got there sure is a keeper, make sure you treat her right." The lady I soon found out name was Shirley reading just her name tag. I just smiled and nodded while walking back to "my family" "What took you so long jay?" Ariana asked as I hugged her side and kissed her cheek making her blush. "Nothing,nothing at all." I said looking straight ahead of me. "Nothing,nothing at all is right."

💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
Hey guys thanks for reading again. What do you think Justin meant but "nothing,nothing at all" 😜 any questions or suggestions for me for my writing? Please keep voting and reading
~leilani