Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

"This is stupid, you know," I said throw the microphone.

"Shut up, Tana!" Sakura shouted. I sighed

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Ruka, chewed bubble gum head?" I grouned.

"Quiet you two!" Kakashi snapped. I sighed. Boring.

We all reported we were ready to move, even hough, insted, me and Rin were just sitting on a bench pretending, we were actually the closest.

Naruto pounced on the cat and held it by it's tail, well, isn't that asking for a scratching feast. Which was true, he got many hatefull scartch marks across the face and I took the cat from his hand before he could do anything.

"That stupid cat scartched me!" he yelled the obvious, I rolled my eyes and pet the cat lovingly.

"Oh course he did, would you like it if you were being held up by your leg?" I said monotonly. "Besides cats aren't stupid, they're kind and loving if raised right,"

"I will always hate a cats, dogs I like but cats-" Naruto started

"What ever you say." I interupted, imaginary cat ears sat on my head while an imaginary tail went back and forth smugly.

"You like cat's, Ruka? I thought you liked birds." Kakashi said, looking down at me. I looked up at him, with the same look and imaginary ears and tail.

"Oh no, birds are my favorite but cats are a close second," I said smugly. I started petting the cat again.

~~~

I watched horified as the poor cat was being smudged against his owners chest. Poo thing! No wonder he ran away!

"Ha! That's what he gets!" Naruo laughed. I twitched, no one, not even Sasuke or Sakura deserved that!

~~~

We walked into the hokages um, room? I guess you could call it that.... Anyway, we were here to get another mission to do, I hope that cat runs away again, I liked him.

"Hey, hokage, can we have a new mission!" Naruto shouted, so loud! I covered my ears with my hands.

"Of course yo can," he went on with weird and boring jobs when Naruto interupted

"No! I want to do a real mission! All we have been doing is baby missions! I want a real one!" he winned. I had to admit, I wanted to say the same thing.

"Well.... I do have C ranked protection mission, but I don't think you could handle it." he said.

"We can do it! Belive it!" Naruto shouted. The hokage sighed and called in an old man.

"This is *insert name her* (She doesn't care enough to learn his name), *insert name here* this is the group who will be escorting you,"

The old man looked like a drunk, we were supposed to escort a drunk?! Really! I mean, come on! That was just stupid! And he is rude too, by what he said by seeing us right off the bat.

"These are the people supposed to be protecting me?!" he said it as if we were filthy rodents. "Do you actually belive these punks can do that?! I mean, just look at that short one!"

We all looked around, wondering which one of us he was talking about. We lined up from tallest to shortest. I was the tallest by half an inch taller than Sasuke and Rin was equal height with Sakura, leaving Naruto the shortest. His face became angry

"Hey!" He shouted, he than went into a big speech about this and that though I really don't care, we don't belong here anway.

The old dude talked back only when I started listening, was it about me.