Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I waved goodbye to Rin and went inside my empty home. Did I ever mention I lived alone? No? Well you see, my mom died while in child labor with me and last year my father had died in an accident. Because both my parents were disowned by their families, I either had to go to an orphanage or live in a rundown, two story building.

Of course, you can tell which I chose! But why is a story for another day. I took out the failure book and left it in the kitchen. I don't need it. I crawled into bed after changing into my pj's and fell asleep. I shouldn't of left the book alone....

~~~

Tweet Tweet.

Shut up.....

Tweety Tweet Tweet Tweet

Shut it!

Tweety Tweety!

Stupid bird! Shut up!

Wait...... There's no birds where I live or at least they don't settle there. I only heard them on a field trip. But wait, why are there birds in the first place! My stomach growled Hm, breakfast.... No! Get on track, Ruka!

My eyes flew open. Trees blocked to much sunlight from penetrating the ground. Wait. Trees?! Oh my god! Was I kidnapped! Was I killed?! Is this the other side?! Oh my god! I was too young to die! Breath, Ruka, breath. Wait, if I'm dead, I can't breath! Oh god! Why! Why! Why! Wh-

Bam! Something hit my face. Ouch!

"Will you shut up already!" I heard Rin yell. Oh, I was talking.....

I sat back up and looked at what she had thrown. It was a rock. Black hair fell to my sides. Wait, black hair?! I have red hair not black!

I looked around in panic, what the hell was going on?! My eyes fell on a bag, purse thingy. A mirror was sticking out of it. Oh, how convenient. I grabbed the mirror and looked.

Pale pearl white skin, crimson red eyes, silky black hair that went all the way to my waist. Not only my appearence but my close had changed.

A purple spegetti stap jacket vest thing that was held closed by a white sash. A purple skirt that on one side was cut with black under shorts and a brown belt. Matching purple gloves and a white scarf. So, I got a makeover and woke up in a strange place. What else will happen? Will noodles rain from the sky? Mm, noodles are in ramen aren't they? That reminds me, I'm starving! I didn't eat last night, I wonder if I'll have enough money to buy anything.

I picked up the bag, might as well see what was in it.

A few pairs of the same outfit I was wearing, a few wepon thingys, some sort of liquid in a glass jar neclace, the failure book and a whole bunch of money! Wow! Guess I can live off this!

I looked up to see a girl laid sprawled on the grass near a tree. That must be Rin. She looked about the same she did in our world except instead if her hair being complete brown, her hair was now dirty blond. She wore what seemed to be a simple komono and a tattoo thing shaped as a fether was near her eye, I wonder if I have one too. She opened her eyes letting me see black eyes. Well, it isn't that weird....

"Ah!!!!" Rin scream as she crawled back when she saw me. I still had the mirror in hand. I sweat dropped. Wait, I sweat dropped?! Ok, calm down, this isn't anything as shocking as the rest.

"R-Rin calm down, it's me, Ruka!" I said trying to calm her down as she scream. She shut up instently. Hope she didn't draw any attention.

She started at me with wide eyes "H- how-"

I have no idea" I cut her off, sighing. I switched hands the mirror was in and tossed it at her which she caught. "Look at yourself as well, it's not as shocking as me but, still pretty shocking." I said. She looked down at her reflection and screamed even louder than last time. I sweat dropped again. Someone was definetly going to hear it this time.

"Will you shut up! Isn't this what you wanted!" I yelled.

Rin stared at me. Opps.

"Y-You gr-granted my wish?!" she stutered. Here it comes. Wait for it, are you waiting?

.....

I was tackled in a hug and fell down.... again   -_-''

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are the bestest bestest friend in the whole entire..... worlds!" she sang over and over again. I sweat dropped and pushed her off.

"Yeah, but I know nothing of this place, so you better teach me," I said pointing my index finger up.

Rin giggled like a fan girl as she jumped around the place, admiring every little detail. Such a strange friend....

"Excuse me, I heard screaming from over here," someone said. I turned my head around to find a man with white hair that was defing gravity and all of his face except one eye covered by a head thing.

"Kakashi!" Rin gasped. She started to do the same thing to him.

I sweat dropped as an irritation mark appeared on his head. I backed up slowly and before I knew it Rin was hit on the head and fell down to the ground uncouncess.

I sighed "Sorry about her," I said

Kakashi, I think that's what he was called, glanced over to me "That's a strange eye color you have,"

I sweatdropped. No hello? Or maybe that my friend was crazy? Sigh, guess not.

"Um thank you but, um, we're new here and at least I don't know the way around, could you take us to the nearest town?" I asked. There was a silence. It was so awkward, too awkward!

He nodded and notined to follow. I nodded back and dragged my friend behind me as he showed the way.

~~~

I bowed to the defing gravity hair man as he said goodbye. I watched as he left and then sighed with a sweatdrop. How the heck did we get here? And where is here anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                      Ruka in Naruto world >