Chapter 8

So, guess what! I'm back! And, sorry, I haven't rewatched, I'm just going to wing it..... Any way! This is more of a filer chapter than anything else

Chapter 8

Third Person Veiw:

And with those last words the two Tana's disapeared, and it seemed like they never existed, like they were wind itself, and with the time alternation one of them showed, it was actually very bealiveable to team 7.

"Ah well, they won't be able to have any ramen, sucks for them but more for me!' Naruto fist pumped, trying to brighten the mood from the dark mood the Tana's uncouncisly left. Sakura hit him upside the head.

"Shut up and stop being so freaking gready!" she ordered, her mind already gone from the two girls. Kakashi was about to read his book when he noticed it was missing. That Ruka Tana girl stole it! How dare she! He wasn't finnished yet! He felt a rush of anger surge through him as he lead his team to the ramen shop. The only one who still thought abot those two cousins was the Uchina boy who looked back one time, wondering what they were hiding before turning his attention back to his idiotic team mates.

He sighed to himself, he'll find out one way or another.

~~~

~Some time later(you thought I would give exact?! No, I'm to lazy!)~

"Kakashi!" Ruka shouted jumping onto his back. Team 7, all of them, jumped in suprise. Rin grabbed his leg and held on as if it was for dear life.

"You got explaing to do, you perv!" Ruka shouted his nickname she had given him. everyone except the tana's sweatdropped at the riduiculs nickname.

"Yes, Ruka?" he asked, but it was more of a statment.

"You better tell us when our real sensei gets here and the whole 'team 7.5' deal or else we won't let go, no matter what!" Rin shouted, not daring to look up.

"Even to the bathroom?!" Naruto shouted and their answer was imedient "Even the bathroom!" they shouted in union.

"We'll be like a nightmare-" Rin started

"One that will never leave you alone-" Ruka continued

"So just tell us!" they shouted. Even though they WOULD do it, the two didn't seem that happy of the thought of holding onto him in the bathroom, expecaily Rin, who was on his leg.

He sighed and tried to shake them off but neither budged making him sigh once again.

"Fine, but first you must get off me,"

"We won't get off UNTIL you tell us a RESONABLE reason" the two said together, it was so perfectly seniticted, you couldn't twell who's voice was who's.

"Fine, I promise I won't go away, but don't youu think it would be hard to hear in the positionss you're in?". It was ture, Rin was in front  of him while Ruka was behind. A few silent minutes passed before Ruka scooted to the front, on his chest instead of his back.

"Okay, go ahead." she said like it was no big deal. She looked at him inesintly s Rin scooted a little to see his face herself.

"What the heck are you, a monkey?!" Sakura shreaked, repulsed at Ruka for no reason. Ruka went into shock mode and for a minute Sakura felt like she won till

"How'd you know?!" She shouted astonished turning her head to look at the pink haired girl. Sakura feel over and Ruka's face actually showed suprise, like one of her parents WERE monkeys! Think of that idea! Ha!

"Y-you're not surious are you, R-ruka?" Naruto sturtered amazed by what he heard. Ruka laughed a little

"No! You people are to gullible!" she exclaimed, letting go of Kakashi stomach with one of her hands to point at the three idiotic Team 7 members

The two Tana's turned back to Kakashi, their eyes practicly ordered him to speak.

He sighed in defeat and explained it.

"The hokage just doesn't trust you enough since you two just appeared out of nowhere, told him a very thin story and seemed to have more skill than one should for new ninjas, so, since both of you had the same test scores as those three put together, he decided it would be best to have you two on their team," he breathed and than continued " Pretty much, it's just a test to see weither or not you two are trust worthy, if you pass, he'll put your other team mate and your real sensei to your group and you'll be a real team,"

Ruka and Rin both pouted.

"Well, that's just rude!" Ruka puffed "So what if we don't want you knowing our past, it's none of your buisness, now is it?!" she snapped, putting her hands acrossed her chest, yet, somehow, holding onto the man with her feat alone.

"I know right, well sorry for wanting to have a personal life, we didn't know they weren't allowed here!" Rin puffed letting go of his leg and prying her "cousin" off his waist.

Ruka sighed "Well, there goes our hopes for at least once fitting in," she said quietly even though they all heard it. She stretched and looked around, as if she had just woke up.

"Come on, Ruka, lets go somewhere else to train," Rin said guiding the girl away. She just said 'yeah' as a reply and their minds where gone from the other team completly, as if they didn't exist in their world.