Niall's day.

(NIALL'S POV)

I skipped school and went to 'The Studio' instead, much better than that fucking prison, school as the call it.

All people in that building can fuck off.

Exept Emma, beautiful Emma, gorgeous Emma, sweet Emma, i could do this all day.

Niall stop what the fuck is wrong with you!? I said quietly to my self.

What have she done to me? I have never felt like this for anyone, ever.

Why Emma?

It's just that, she have everything...

And she confronted me, no one ever did confront me. Ever.

But she did.

Isn't she afraid of me? Have no one told her who I am and what I do?

Hope she never finds out.

"Ey Niall you motherfucker where have you been?" I heard a manly voice say.

"What is it Jack?" I said with an annoying tone.

"You told me you would kill that bastard John, did you?"

"Eh... I-'

"I you don't do it by midnight I will fucking kill you both hear that you little shit!"

"Yes boss."

"Good, now fucking leave I don't wanna see your hideous face again until you killed that fucker!"

I turned around and walked away.

Maybe I could see where Emma was, she had probably finished school for the day now so she will be heading home I guess.

"I'm gonna find out anyways!" I mumbled to my self and started to jog to the school.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay, writers block ugh...

I have tons of homework so this is a short chapter...

Love you guys!<3

Vote

Comment

Share!

Bye bye - Emma<3