Mystery blonde boy.

*NIALL'S POV*

I saw her walking on the street.

Who's that beautiful girl?

Long wavy brown hair with blonde highlights. I only saw her from behind, and even then she was flawless!

I needed to look closer, so I drove the car a little closer. I honked to get her attention, I winked at her and gave her a smirk and then continued forward at the street. I hope I meet her again...

**************

(First period)

"Mr. Horan!"

"Eh what?"

"Why aren't you paying attention?"

"Sorry I-"

"Where where your thoughts?"

"Nowhere, I'm just tired ok?"

"Ok then, but first, answer this. What climate is it on the places that are on the equator?"

"I don't know, snowy?"

* class laughs*

" TROPICAL, Mr. Horan. You could have learn that if you have paid attention in my classes."

*Bell rings*

"Mr. Horan? Could you stay here for a sec?"

"What is it?"

"It's about your grades, your almost failing at more than three subjects..."

"Is it something I can do?"

" Well I can give you a test, but you need to score all the points right."

"Ok."

"Have a nice day Mr. Horan."

******************

*EMMA'S POV*

I woke up, just checking my phone before getting fixed. I had a text from Lizzie saying "Meet me at the coffee shop before school, I'll be waiting!:))"

So I need to hurry, I hate being stressed at the morning! Ugh...

I put some makeup on and black jeans and a pink shirt with a black sweater, then I looked out the window. Shit. It's a storm, the trees was almost falling from the wind and the rain was just like stepping in to the shower. What am I gonna do now? I could ask mom. I went down to see if she hasn't drove to work yet, my luck she was still home.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can you drive me to the coffee shop? I'm gonna meet Lizzie there and it's storm outside..."

"Yeah sure it's on my way to work!"

"Oh good! But can we hurry? I don't wanna stress while drinking frappe.."

***************

* coffee shop*

"Hey Lizzie!"

"Hi! I ordered a caramel frappe like you want it, my treat."

"Oh thank you love! You really didn't have to, next time it's on me."

"We need to get to school, if we don't wanna come late."

"Yeah"

"I borrowed my dads car because of the storm, the weather sucks right?"

"Yeah..."

****************

* School*

I went to my locker to bring the history books, then i saw him.

(NIALL'S POV)

I was standing by my locker, with the history books in my hand.

Then I saw her.

What? What was she doing here? Was she looking for me? Noway, she didn't even know my name, I'm being paranoid. Should say hi?

Yes I should!

"Hi."

"Ehm hi?"

"Maybe you don't remember me, I was that guy in the black range rover?"

"Yeah I remember you, pretty hard to forget."

Omg did she just say that?

"Oh, so where's your locker?"

"Right behind you."

"Oh sorry, I'm so rude! Here you go."

"Thanx."

"What class do you have?"

"History"

"Me too! Wanna walk with me to class?"

"Oh I guess."

"Come on!"

I seated me on the bench next to her, she seamed nervous...

Did someone told her about my past? If someone did she isn't nervous, she's scared.

-----------------------

HI!

So this is a short chapter, but I thought that I would post more if I did short chapters!

Vote and comment what you think please!:))<3