Aniversary.

(NIALL'S POV)

I didn't see Emma for the rest of the day. I really wanted to see her beautiful face.

***************

(EMMA'S POV)

I woke up, even that I didn't want to.

I know what day it is, everyone knows.

Today is the anniversary of my dad and little sisters death. My dad was going to pick me up from a party and my little sister wanted to go with him, so he didn't went alone in the night, they were driving on a bridge and there was this big animal that made them drive of the bridge, no one survived.

I looked at the clock, shit, 09:20! And first period starts 09:30. My luck that it only takes five minutes to bike to school.

I texted Lizzie to see where she was.

To: Lizzie;))

Hi where are you? I forgot the time...

From: Lizzie;))

I'm in school! You better hurry or you get detention for coming late...

To: Lizzie;))

I'll be there in like two minutes, meet me at my locker.

********************

(School)

"Omg Emma where have you been!?"

"Sorry I forgot the time, I have a lot on my mind right now ok?"

"Emma did something happen to you?"

"No uhm, it's just that- oh it's nothing."

"Tell me, I'm a good listener."

(Bell rings)

"Maybe later.."

"Yeah ok bye! Mrs Benson is going to kill me!"

*******************

(NIALLS POV)

i saw her walking in to the classroom.

she looked amazing. is it even possible to be that georgeous?

long weavy/curly brown hair.

eyes that shift blue and green.

lips so soft that no one could resist a kiss from her.

her voice is cotton candy soft.

her smile lights up the whole building.

she is stunning.

********************

Maybe i could join her class? I am going to ditch my class in whatever i have anyway, maybe i could sneek in and sit down next to her. And hope not to get noticed by the stupid teacher.

i just joined the small group of poeple that was going in to the classroom, sofar sogood.(haha)

i saw an empty seat nex to her, i jogged and sat me, she looked at me and looked kinda scared, did someone really tell her? im screwed.

------------------------------

SUP PEOPLE? this is a short chapter but im posting it bc i wanna stop on a good place.

and im verry sorry for the late update, ive been so busy lately and my mind didnt wanna make up a chapter idea-.- stupid brain.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND VOTE AND COMMENT PWEASE!