"Hi."

(EMMA'S POV)

I saw someone sprinting to the bench and crash into the chair next to me.

Niall.

'' Ehm can i help you?'' I asked what seemed very very nervously. Crap.

'' No I just wanted to see your beautiful face, and hear your sweet voice.'' He said smirking to me.

Omg, did he just call me beautiful? Is Niall Horan hitting on me? What is going on?

I heard a laughing sound coming from the mysterious boy next to me, it was then I noticed I was blushing my face off. Wait why was i blushing? He scares me, not makes me blush.

'' Do i make you blush with saying the truth?" He said what i noticed a bit flattered.

'' Uh.... I... I... I...''

'' It's ok, most girls do the same when I flirt with them." He said and winked at me.

''Eh what?''

'' Yeah most girls are very weak for me, they do the same thing when I talk to them like you are doing now.'' He said proud.

'' But I'm NOT weak for you, i don't even know you... I have just seen you next to my locker a few times. I'm not crushing on you.'' I said cocky, I don't know why i have been so shy lately... maybe it's the new country? Time to be your old you again Emma, c'mon!

'' And if you don't mind, I'm actually planning on getting good grades, so I actually went to this class to learn, NOT to talk to a stranger.'' I said honestly.

'' Meow! Ouch that was a hard slap on my face! Cocky much?'' He said teasing.

''Ugh just leave me alone.''

'' Never." He said and walked out of the classroom.

*****************************

(Lunch break)

It was when I first saw Lizzie at the cafeteria I bursted out of laughter.

''And why are you so happy about suddenly? You where so down a couple of hours ago...''

Then I remembered.

I bursted out in tears.

It was just so hard to let it inside.

I need to tell Lizzie.

''Emma omg was is it? Im sorry if I said something!''

''No you didn't do anything'' I said trying to collect myself.

'' Today is the anniversary.'' I told her walking to the restrooms.

''Of what?''

''My dad and little sisters death.''

''Oh Emma I'm so sorry!''

''So I'm sorry if I've been a bitch to you.''

''Don't apologize! You have the right to be a bitch the whoooole week!'' she said trying to making me laugh.

'' Liz what would I do without you?''

''Crying alone i the bathroom instead of doing it with me hugging you?'' She said mocking.

''Oh your so funny''

"Now tell me why you laughed that much when you saw me int the cafeteria!"

"Oh right! You know Niall?"

"Of course I do, he scares me a bit... Haven't I told you?"

"You can tell me later! Anyways he was hitting on me!"

"He what?!"

"Yeah I know right?! I asked him if why he stared at me and he was just like 'I just wanted to see your beautiful face and hear your sweet voice' "

"No way!"

"And then he was saying that I was weak for him and that I was crushing on him because I blushed."

"And what happened then?"

"I told him that I actually are in school to learn and get good grades and not talking to strangers, and I didn't know who he was and that I have just seen him a few times around my locker."

"Wow!"

"What?"

"Emma you are the first one to confront him, ever."

"What? Really?"

"Just be careful, that boy is dangerous."