~One~

Alec's POV-

Some people say I'm too nice for my own good, but I say I'm a little coward scared of everything.

I am just little ol' Omega that does basically everything people tell me to do and takes the beatings by the few people who think I am a person punching bag. 

Most people do actually talk to me and are nice to me, but I am just socially awkward and have an extremely hard time talking back to them. 

Thankfully I have one friend, Josh, who most of the time is around me, so I don't have to worry about those people bugging me. Then again, when Josh isn't there, the people who target me are , take full advantage of that. 

I would tell the Alpha... But she scare the absolute shit out of me, so I just take the bullying by the people.

I really wish they would just grow up and realize that being a total shithead to me is only going to come back and bite them in the ass. It's not like you are cooler if you beat up the defenseless Omega of the pack, if anything, you're just showing people to avoid you because you a dickwad and a jerk to people.

Walking through the hallways, trying to make it to my room before my bullies find me. I was fatigued from the day before. I was up late helping people clean up from a party that was thrown for someone's birthday. I didn't have to stay, but I did, and they were all thankful for my help.

for the most part, I'm on good terms will everyone, including the Beta, the Alpha's best friend, and slightly less scary person. I talk to her a lot when she is around.

I made it to the living room, and was about to continue my way to my room when I saw Josh sprawled out on the couch flipping through the channels on the TV. 

"Hey, dude. What'd you doing?" I ask, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Nothing," He responded vaguely.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"I'm bored," He whined.

"Really? Just, like, go out there and use your player ways and go get laid or something," I say dramatically, waving my arms around.

"That's so not true!" Josh argued with me loudly.

I looked at him with a blank expression. I got up, not wanting to get into that argument with him... Again. I finally get to my room and I crawl into my bed, burritoed myself in my blankets and fall into a dreamless sleep.

Waking up in the middle night was normal for me most of the time.

My stomach grumbled, so I got up and head to the kitchen to make some food.

Once I was in there, I heard retreating footsteps walking past the kitchen and down the same hallway I just came from. 

Brushing it off, I turn myself back to finding something to devour, Finally deciding on a bowl of cereal.

Walking back to my room with my cereal, I notice that Alpha April's office door was slightly ajar. 

Being nosy, I peaked inside slightly to see her hunched over her desk, with her head in her hands, her fingers threaded into her hair. I frowned, slightly confused, and worried. I saw her sigh and lean back in her chair with her eyes closed. Not wanting to get caught and possibly get in trouble, I backed away from the door.

I went back to my room and turned on my TV. I put on Netflix, and stayed up the rest of the night rewatching episodes of Criminal Minds.

~

Once the sun started coming up, I shuffled out my door.

While walking down the hallway, again, I peeked into Alpha April's office. 

I found her sleeping with her head on her folded arms on the desk.  That looked uncomfortable...

I backed away form the door, closing it this time, shaking my head from the thoughts of waking her up. An intoxicating scent came from the office too, making me want to go back there, my wolf was jumpy and excited, confusing me even more.

I shrugged it off, not thinking twice about it right now.

I waked into the living room to find Josh passed out on the couch, right where he was yesterday, but also Leo and Dom, the two people, who apparently, think I look like a punching bag.

I put my head down, and literally go up against the wall and tiptoed out of the room trying not to get noticed. Key word: Trying.

I was just at the doorway, when Cole looked up. His brown eyes meeting my green ones. A smirk rose onto his lips as he stood up and walked over to me with Leo trailing behind him.

Cole pushed me against the wall and him and Leo cornered me so I had no way to get out of this mess this time. I sighed in defeat. I saw the smirks on their faces grow along with their over sized egos.

"What should we do first, Leo?" Cole asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you choose," Leo mocked, letting Cole make the first blow.

I closed my eyes as I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. 

I opened my eyes to see and hear them chuckling. I love how me being in pain is pleasurable to them.

I brought my hand up to my lip and wiped away the blood with the back of my hand. I'm using to all of this. 

I saw a gap between Cole and the wall, enough for me to fit out of. They were really paying attention to me at the moment. I took a risk and pushed off the floor and dived through the tight space. I got through, only to be tripped by Leo.

Great, now I'm on the floor.

And they defiantly took advantage of that.

The two bullies looked at each other, with smiled evilly. 

Leo was the first to kick me in the stomach, but don't worry, Cole helped him.

After a couple minutes of kicking, they got bored, and picking me up and held me up against the wall. My head was bowed, with my chin on my chest. I was in a lot of pain, and they knew that, but they didn't care. 

It's funny how pack members are supposed to stick together and help each other, but in this situation in the pack members going after others. Real mature guys, real mature.

Leo grabbed my black hair forcefully, making me look up. 

I lazily look at them, waiting for them just to finish so I can go douse myself with painkillers.

"You done yet?" I ask.

Leo growled at me and punched me in the jaw, more blood filled my mouth, so I spit it out... At him.

He immediately dropped his hold on my hair and wiped the blood and spit off his face. It's Cole's turn now. He sneered in my face gripped my hair, like Leo, but banged my head against the wall, hard.

My vision blurred and there was two of everything.

I think I'm hallucinating because I think I see Beta Cain running over here. 

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor, with the room spinning and Cole and Leo, plus their doubles, being thrown to the floor.

I see Beta Cain crouch to my level, trying to talk to me, but I could comprehend any of his words. Before he could do anything else, I black out.

----------------------------

Hullo!

First chapter?

Next chapter will be in April's POV and stuff.

There will be no pattern to the chapter POV's, or at least we don't plan there to be.

Bye!

Stay Awesome and Love Your Fridges!

<3 Moe