~Prologue~

April running through the house frantically trying to find her parents. When she hears a scream coming from her mother, she sprints directly to where it came from.

April finds herself right outside the pack house, standing in a circle of about twenty rouges. She spots her mother being held by a rouge with a knife to her neck. Blood was dripping down her arm from a freshly made cut. April's eyes shift to her father who is pinned to the ground my four other rouges, so he could move and go after anyone.

All the pack warriors didn't know what to do, knowing if they any of them made a move their Luna would die. 

All the warriors saw April standing in the middle of the rest of the trespassing rouges. They were closing in on her, but she either didn't notice, or wasn't afraid of them.  

By now, most of the pack was either taking cover in their homes away from the rouges, protecting children and the Elders. 

April was shaking in rage. she was seeing red, but she knew her mother would die if she made any move towards them. Her father was still fighting against the holds he was in.

"What is such a young, pretty girl doing out here?" The guy hold April's mother cooed mockingly.

"Let. Her. Go." April growled out furiously. 

More power laced each word as she spoke them, using the Alpha blood in her. April noticed the slight hesitance flash through his eyes, but quickly disappeared. He tightened his hold around her mother and started to dig the knife into her neck, enough to cut, but not kill. Her mother whimpered, making her father growl  ferociously, jerking forcefully, almost getting free.

The rouge laughed and dug the knife deeper into the Luna's neck. Not long after that, the rouge slit her throat. Blood spilled out from her neck, the Alpha cried out, using his Alpha power to force the rouge off his back. He charged forward towards the guy how killed his mate and Luna. 

Now that the Warriors couldn't do anything to save their Luna, they sprang into action. Trying to kill off the other rouges, but they could get to them fast enough.

Right after April saw her mother killed, her wolf took over and shifted. She sprang at ever rouge, killing all the ones around her. April went after all of them, not giving the Warriors a chance to get to them. 

Once they were all dead, April stopped and stood their in wolf form breathing heavily, surrounded by the dead bodies of the rouges. The Warriors stood there shocked at the outburst April just had. They all knew her as sweet, caring, and harmless, but all that will change, and everyone knew it.

April slowly walking over to her parents, her father was crying while holding his dead mate in his arms. She shifted back, not caring one bit that she was naked in front of everyone. 

April fell to her knees next to her father. She notice someone walking up to her with a shirt in their hands.

He was a small boy, looking frail and timid, around her age of thirteen. April gratefully took the shirt and shrugged it on, letting the tears flow from her eyes.

Everything was going to change now...

Her mother was dead, her father wasn't going to be able to live without her, and she was the only child.

April knew she was going to have to take over the pack, but she didn't know it would be so soon. 

April will just have to live up to her title.

------------------------------

Sup peeps!

Welcome to the Prologue of our new book!

I make the Prologues to books a lot shorter than the actual chapters, so don't worry about the chapters being this short.

There will be two different people writing parts to this, so yeah.

Right now It's Moe who is writing, so we will let you know how wrote that part and stuff.

April's POV will be wrote by Em, and Alec's POV will be wrote by me, so there is that stuff and yeah...

ALSO!

The chapters WILL NOT be written in third person. I only did that for the prologue.

NO UPDATE SCHEDULED! <--- remember that. 

Okay!

Bye!

Stay Awesome and Love Your Fridges!

<3 Moe