The Confrontation with Saruman

(Pictured above is my drawing of Gwaeryn)
        I'd also like to give a huge thank you to you guys because I'm officially over 48000 views!! It honestly makes me so happy like for real. No joke.
Enjoy!!
EDITED 6-25-17
~.~

The night passed quickly, and well before Emryn was ready for it her brother was shaking her awake.

"Calad, I will come back with a bucket of horse dung of you don't wake up!" Aragorn hissed, trying not to wake the others in the room.

Emryn groaned, but lifted her legs over the side of the bed and rubbed her eyes. Never will I let that happen again. Had to sleep in the library for a week because of the smell.

"Alright, I'm up! Now shoo!" Emryn replied, reaching for her tunic and boots. However, her tunic was covered in dirt and blood, and had several rips and slashes in the fabric. Damn, not again.

Someone coughed lightly behind her, and she turned to see Eowyn standing there with a bundle in her hands. "I thought you might have need of this," she said, handing Emryn the bundle with a wink before returning to her mat.

The bundle revealed itself to be a new tunic, similar to her old one, but made with the sturdy wool of the Rohirric sheep, not the weaker stuff from the north. Emryn smiled and looked over at the Shieldmaiden to thank her, but she had fallen back to sleep.

Emryn quickly gathered her things and went up to the stables to prepare Gwaeryn. "Are you up for another adventure, mellon?"

Gwaeryn tossed her head and stamped her foot, her eyes bright with excitement. "I suppose that means yes?" Emryn laughed, buckling the saddle and leading the mare out to the gates.
When she arrived, the others were already there speaking with Gamling. Eomer was the first to spot her, and he fell back from the group to speak with her.

"Going to need assistance riding today, my lady?" He asked with a smirk, and her stomach started prancing around at the memory of riding with him.

"Alas, that it would seem I do not!" She replied, feigning sorrow. He chuckled, and the two rejoined the group.

"I was beginning to worry that I would have to make good on my promise," her brother said, gesturing to the stables, earning him a glare.

"Never."

~.~

As they made their way through the wood, it seemed only Emryn, Legolas, and Gandalf were at ease. Even Aragorn, for all his might, was glancing around warily as they rode.

Emryn gazed around her in wonder, lost in the memories of long ago, when the others in front of her pulled up short.

"Welcome, my lords, to Isengard!" She heard a familiar voice say, and she immediately pushed Gwaeryn through the others.

"Oi, you two! We aren't all men here!" She said, dismounting, and the hobbits' eyes grew wide as saucers before they lept off the crumbling wall and tackled her with a hug.

"Em! You're alive!" Pippin exclaimed when he had released her, and she smiled widely.

"Indeed, and so are you two! I had hoped that you would be safe, but I wasn't sure," she replied, and Merry gasped.

"You hoped?" He asked incredulously, but before he continued Gandalf rode forward.

"I believe we will have time to talk later, but as of now we have a wizard to deal with," he said, the hint of a smile on his face.

The Second Heirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें