Chapter 20

Chapter 20     

Monday

I sit and wait for Carver to tell me what today’s challenge is. Last night with Carver I let my guard down again but I can’t allow that anymore or maybe I can... maybe that’s how I’ll beat him at his own game by making him fall in love with me and turning his own gang against him.

“And then there were 6 good morning ladies”

“Good morning Carver” we all say

“Good morning little one....well onto challenge 11 and it’s one of the easier ones if I may basically it’s a body inspection you will each be called into Seth and Warrens office and they will do a series of things...the purpose is to make sure your body is perfect for me....little one will go first”

Carver strides over and grabs my elbow.

“She always gets to go first” Lilly whispers to Amelia and she nods her head in agreement

Carver lets go off my elbow and slaps Lilly so hard that she falls to the ground and hits her head “Anyone else want to question me!”

“No Carver”

“There will be a punishment for every single one of you tonight including little one cause some of you seem to think you can do what you want around here...well I love to burst your bubble you can’t!”

Carver composes himself and comes back over to me, he makes sure I go into Seth’s office and Carver comes in with me.

Seth gives me a creepy smile as I enter the room.

“Dakota strip and then come over here” he commands me

I pull down my sky blue dress and hand it to Carver then go towards Seth and Warren who is holding a clip board.

“And the underwear as well” Seth says

I look up to Carver and he just looks past me and nods at Seth.

“Always the hard way Dakota” Seth grabs me and strips me down until I have absolutely no protection from the prying eyes.

“Hair colour blonde and seems to be in good condition...soft and shiny...treatment a good wash” Seth dictates and Warren writes down everything he says.

“Eyes blue 100% vision...no treatment necessary”

He grabs my face and inspects my nose sticking some sort of tube up it that makes me sneeze “No signs of cold or phenomena”

When Seth starts bringing his hands down near my breasts I panic and start to struggle “Calm down little one be a good girl” Carver whispers stroking my hair while Seth touches me “About a size 34 A”

He starts touching down my thigh and legs “Lovely long legs” I wonder how Carver can just allow him to touch me like that even if he is cousin. “Was she a virgin when you took her in the alley?” Seth looks up at Carver and then back down between my knees

“Yes she was the only one...little one was the only pure one”

“Well I won’t do much to her...I’ll just wash your hair”

Seth thankfully takes off the horrid gloves and throws them in the bin while Warren and Carver help me back into my dress. Seth comes over with a bottle of shampoo and then brings over a sink and leans my head back into it. I start struggling when the water rushes down my face “It’s only water little one”

“I don’t like water”

“Shhh...It will be done in two minutes”

When it’s all over Carver helps me to the room and then takes Chloe for her turn. I come out of the bathroom to find myself surrounded by Lilly and Amelia.

“Oh look who it is Miss little fake” Lilly spits

“I don’t know what you are talking about Lilly” I try to move past her but she pushes me into the wall so that I have no escape

“You think you’re so much better than the rest of us huh little one? You won’t win and right now you’re a threat to us all so what to do with that little threat before it grows even bigger?” Lilly and Amelia look down at my stomach and I put my hand on my little bump protecting my baby “I wonder what Carver would do if you suddenly lost his baby?”

Before I have time to respond she swings something at my face, I hear a smash and then I fall to the ground. Amelia and Lilly keep hitting me and cut my arms with what I think is the now broken lamp, they pry my hands off my stomach and punch me trying to prtect my baby I roll onto my side and they continue to kick my back leaving me in absolute agony.

“That ought to do it...get me water we’ll make it look like she slipped in the shower and none of you saw anything”

I can hear the door open but I can hardly see anything as my eyes are blurred with tears.

“Alright Olivia you’re next” I hear Carver say then I hear him swear and next thing he is picking me up in his arms I cry out in pain and he doesn’t try to do it again thankfully.

“Little one keep your eyes open....what happened to her?”

“She slipped in the shower and we brought her in here” Lilly says

“Oh is that right, tell me if she was in the shower why is she wearing clothes and can you explain her bleeding  wrists?” he shouts

“Seth, Warren...little one stay with me...everything’s going to be ok just don’t go to sleep”

I try and keep my eyes open but in the end the darkness takes over the last thing I hear is Carver

“I will kill whoever did this and if she has lost my baby you’ll be begging me for your death to come!”