Chapter thirteen: help? or....

It was late at night and i Waited till everyone in the place was sleep. Even Roc.

I hate the fact that im...... G-gay. Yeah i finally said it. I'm gay. Uhhhhhhhhh! Gay people belong in hell. So I'll take myself there.

I walked to the bathroom with my charged phone and locked the door behind me.

First i texted Ray.

{[PR!NC£MISFIT] : hey.. :)....}

{[Ra¥2wice]: PRINCETON!!?!}

{[PR!NC£MISFIT]: Yas!}

{[Ra¥2wice]: UR ALIVE? OMG r you ok man?}

{[PR!NC£MISFIT]: yes i am still living but..... Hang in there. I don't know this address here but Imma bouta call 911}

{[Ra¥2wice]: Okay man.. I'll wake every one up.. C u bro!}

*Convo over*

Next i called 911. I got very excited everyone was about to be free at last.

911: Nine-One-One, what is the nature of your emergency.

Me: Uh... Hello.... I.....

*BOM BOM BOM BOM* someone banged on the door.

"BOY ARE YOU IN THERE!?!"

Oh no!

911: hello?

Me: bvggxdcnjtdcbjjfdfbcdgghjj. I whispered.

911: excuse me? Can you repeat that?

"BOY ARE YOU IN THERE TRYING TO BREAK OUT AGAIN!?!"

Me: MY NAME IS JACOB ANTHONY PEREZ AND I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED, BEATEN, AND RAPED FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS..... ALONG WITH MY FRIEND CHRESANTO AND ABOUT THIRTY OTHER BOYS. PLEEASE HELP! US ! I Shouted.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO!" He tried braking down the door.

911: Sir keep calm, what is your location?

Me: I'm not sure.

911: That's fine. Help is on the way!

Me: HURRY!

"OPEN THE DOOR!" He continued to buss down the door. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET THIS DOOR OPEN!"

How will this end? I thought.

Will i get saved or die saving everyone else?

I don't wanna be murdered. I'll do this myself.

I grabbed a raiser and cut my arms multiple times.

"THIS IS NOT HELPING!" I screamed and cried.

So i began to cut my neck multiple times. Deep. Then deeper and deeper. Blood was everywhere, but why wasn't i dead yet? I began to cut the same cuts over and over and over again till my eyes blurred up and i began to loose sound and feeling.

The banging eventually stopped and someone picked me up.... The police couldn't have been that fast.

And to think i was saving all the lives of the other boys.

Oh well.

----------

So yeah I felt it was strong!

You?

vote?

Comment?