Chapter four: accepting my feelings

ROC ROYALS P.O.V:

*ONE WEEK LATER*

€€€€ Monday, August 5, 2013 €€€€

Dear Diary, letz be real. Imma man ! I know, i know. Real men don't make diarys.. But............... Imma fag now and they break all the rules.

No i don't actually have a diary ! This is just a single piece of paper that I'm gonna fold up and put in my pocket later. I just needed someone to talk to, Princetons all i have now and he's all.... "I'll never turn gay for no one". he'll never feel the same way as i do........ So i guess that means i just won't tell him about my change anytime soon.

How do i even know that I'm gay? Oh i know ! I use to fantasize about kissing Ray all the time but i thought it was just a lil boy crush. But after kissing prince......... I know i want him. The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he smiles......... It's gorgeous ! I've got it bad, if only Princeton knew.

Today marks a proud day..... The day i except my feelings.

But uh anyway i gotta go, hopefully i never talk to you again.€€€€€€€€

PRINCETONS P.O.V:

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

Sex trafficking my ass. For the passed two months those gay fucks have been forcing us to make out. They'd beat us than sit there and watched, it's just so twisted and messed up.

I walked to the room to get some rest. I was tired because I got beat a lot........ because i refuse to kiss Roc. It's just so nasty and gay, i throw up every single day. How can Roc deal? I asked myself.

When i walked in the room Roc was making out with some lightskin guy rooming with us. He was kinda cute actually.

"Roc, what are you doing?" I asked

I heard him whisper in his ear. "I'll talk to you later baby. Okay?" "Yeah." The guy replied back.

Oh hell naw. I knew this was gone happen.

"So that's it" i asked.

"What's it"

"Your just gonna date guys. After two fucking months your just gonna switch over to guys!"

"Prince i wanted to tell you......"

"But you didn't !"

"Well..... have you met you? You're not excepting to changes"

"regular changes, i am! Fag change....."

"Don't call me no fag! It's hurtful and you don't wanna hurt your best friend do you?...... I didn't think so now look, i want guys. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Better now, I can't Denny it any longer "

"AFTER TWO FUCKING MONTHS.........."

"Princeton, listen to me. I like boys now. I'm sure and I'm not ashamed. I wanna kiss boys, i wanna love boys, and i wanna be with boys. I know you have to feel th-"

"I don't" i shouted at him.

He came closer. "Jacob. I wanna be with you."

Hellll naww i pushed passed him and ran out.

This shit is too much.

-----------------

ROC ROYALS P.O.V:

Princeton is making this harder than it needs to be. How could he kiss me repeatedly everyday for two months and not feel nothing?

I walked up and down the hall checking for another escape for about an hour but nothing. "I just wanna go hommeee!" I yelled.

"Still trying to escape?" The "gay men crew" came out.

"Now why would i do that? I'm not trying to get beat like shit."

"Go to your room !"

"Wait."

"WHAT!" He screamed.

"So are you........ like......... trying to make us gay"

He nodded.

"It's not working on Princeton, he's not gonna turn"

"he will when his life is on the line" he smiled. "for now on it'll be pure hell for him."

"No don't hurt him ! I want him and i just want y'all to get to your sex trafficking shit so he can realize that we're ment to be together."

They just walked away. "Rude assess."

"Wow your crazy" i heard a voice say.

I turned around to see sad Billy, from my room.

"What's so crazy about me?"

"You want to be apart of this, your playing along !"

"No I'm not... I just want Princeton that's all."

"Look! This is not a game, this is torture not fun. It's not all about kissing that's nothing. After a couple months you move on to them. You'll be forced to have sex with forty-year-old men ! after your all worn out they'll let you die..... They are truly sick and you fail to realize that !" He cried. I should know.... Ive been longer..... I have days. D-days left before my whole fucking life is. OVER AND I'M ONLY 15 !Three years ! Just kill me now god !

"Don't say that.... We'll get threw this. Jake and i have a plan." I patted his back to get him calm.

"three years ago Chris had a plan"

------------

RAY RAYS P.O.V:

"we're sorry but by law if the person isn't found within two weeks.... We make an announcement that makes it official that they are pronounced dead." The police said.

Me and prod began to cry. "But i feel it! They are alive ! They are alive ! Please! Please HELPPPP !"

"I'm sorry sir." And with that they left.

Keisha and Walter began to cry. "I just hope they come home safe wherever they are." Keisha said.

Me and prod decided to call prodigy's dad. He's a police... He'll help.