Chapter sixteen: ideas from India

ROC ROYALS P.O.V:

He rapped his leg around me as our lips moved in complete sync. I then took of his shirt off reveling his muscles hiding behind his plain white T. Were we about to do this? He started to pull my small curls wile grabbing my butt.

"Roc, where did you really go earlier?"

Shit.

"My Parents...." I lied.

"Wrong Answer."

"Huh?"

"I called them. They said you didn't show up."

I was silent hoping he would drop this but he looked dead in my eyes awaiting for an answer.

"I was with Justice." I exclaimed but he stared into my eyes with no emotional what's so ever.

"How could you?" He asked, still no emotion."

"Jake, I went as just friends, but i seen that she was still into me so i told her about us."

"YOU WHAT! He yelled.

"Jake I'm sorry!" i tried to apologize but he simply turned around and walked out my room.

I'm fucking up too damn hard. I mean, how many times have we gotten into it and we've only been together about a month. This shit is frustrating, is it even worth it anymore?

PRINCETONS P.O.V:

I guess that was uncalled for. he did saved himself for me, right? and that Bitch understood. well at least i think she did or else he would probably be in her bed somewhere right now.

"Uhhh." I turned back around and decided to apologize.

"I'm sorry Roc. I know that i was wrong, flat out. I'm glad you told her." I said with a warm smile.

He nodded and began to speak. "Thanks! It means alot to me that you apologized for you mistake....

Hey um did you know that we had to go to that trial."

"What trial?" I asked confused.

"the "Sex trafficking" Trial in a couple days. Eric Thomas was the leaders name and the other three were his brothers with an extra two that escaped. We all have to go." He replied.

"Shit, why do we have to go?"

"Because we are the witnesses."

"Uhhh. I don't wanna face any of them."

"I know prince, me either. But i guess we have to or they might have the possibilities of getting what they don't deserves. That is To live."

JUSTICE P.O.V:

Hummm, What can i do to get Princeton out of our life? I really don't know.

I know! I'll ask India when she come.

India was sneaky and devious.. Just like me. That's why we were the best of friends.

"Hay India!" I said smiling as she walked into my house.

"What do want?" She half smiled as she knew i was about to ask her help for something.

"Oh nothing really, i just need help on breaking someone up, you know how you use to do."

"Who you tryin to break up?"

"I'll tell you after you tell me what you know."

"Uhhhh. Well first off, ..........."

About ten minutes of telling me ideas, she let out a big sigh. "Okay Justice, now tell me who you're trying to break up."

"Well you know Chresanto right?"

"Oh god, oh god" *Big Sean voice* "girl you know i go with Ray now! That better not effect us in any type of way."

"You go with that okay lookin nigga that need to cut his braids. Eww."

"I could say the same thing for yo four boys, dick hopin, gold diggin, need Jesus, stupid ass. Hoe! She splat getting salty.

But you didn't know India as well as i did. She was only kidding, right?

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." She gave me a death glare than started reveling on about Ray. damn was i gonna have to get rid of this nigga too?

------

A/N: sumbody lied............ Lol naw i lied when i said I'll do longer chapters, but I'll try tho.

(Gasp) Austin Mahone signed with cash money!

I'm So happy for him :)