Chapter twenty: Ashes

This Chapter is dedicated to the lovely @InPrincetonsAfro <<------ [Nice name!] (~VennyIfYouNasty) , lol. Thanks for all the feedback, I've seen ur name the most!

-------

Narrator:)

Two days has pasted and there is no sign of Jacob.The crew has searched the streets near and far but.... Nothing.

Ray doesn't want to give up but feels that he should because he couldn't feel Jacobs presence..... As he'd often say that he could... The feeling just isn't there anymore, was Jacob dead?

Craig believed so...... It all happened to fast and everyone regrets not paying attention that day.Even India feels sorrow. She believed that if she didn't hang around Justice so much, none of this would have ever happened.

And Justice.....

Justice shows her face around, here and there but didn't say a word to anyone because India and Chres wanted to rip her face into pieces.

Chresanto just wants to end it all. But he know that now isn't the time to be selfish and besides.... Jacob wouldn't have wanted it this way. He guesses, it's all up to the police now, he hopes and prays that they'll find Jacob soon.

A day later the police finds Ashes to a body in a community park and It's all over the news. primary sources say that the ashes belongs to Jacob Anthony Perez.