First Time

(Bree's P.O.V.)

After Peter and I became more of acquaintances, he slowly allowed me more freedom. For instance, instead of sleeping in the uncomfortable cage, I sleep in his tent. Which, to tell you the truth, is pretty awesome for me considering the fact that I was slowly falling for Peter Pan.

"Hello, love," Peter greeted me with a friendly and hot smirk. Yeah, I said hot, don't judge.

"Hey, Peter. What's up?" I asked with a small smile.

"Just came to check up on you. I've had some run ins with the little savior squad, but other than that, it's been the usual." Peter answered.

"What happened with them this time?" I asked, interested in knowing what they were up to.

"I had given Emma a map that wouldn't unlock until she admitted the truth about herself, bringing light tears to their eyes. Of course, they had a few bumps in the road as Regina has to break the rules and use magic." Peter explained.

"Anything else?" I pressed further.

"No, but I know it's about to get more interesting." Peter stated proudly.

"Fun," I joked.

"Maybe I could even let you in on it, too." Peter suggested.

"Really!"

"Yeah, I just have to work something out so that they can't take you away from me." Peter explained.

I felt my heart flutter, stomach flip, and cheeks redden when he said that. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and looked down at the ground with a smile forming on my face. I let out a soft laugh and looked back up at him.

"Do you think we can do something fun?" I asked.

"Depends.. What did you have in mind?" Peter questioned.

"Since we're on an island and its limited space, we could just play 21 questions." I answered.

"How do you play 21 questions?"

"First, I ask you something and you answer. Then, you ask me something and I answer. We continue switching turns and go for as long as we want. No one ever actually stops at 21." I explained.

"Alright. It doesn't seem like it could do any damage." Peter agreed.

"Well, mentally, yes it is possible to cause harm you. If it's physically you're worried about, then no, it wouldn't do much damage. That would be truth or dare." I finished with a smirk.

"Cute, now shall we begin?"

"What's your favorite color?" I asked, keeping it simple for now.

"Green. What's your biggest fear?" Peter continued on with the game.

"Various scenarios, all of which I end up dead or completely alone. Another would be if I didn't have any freedom or choice. Your biggest dream?" I asked.

"To live forever and be the most powerful being ever. Your biggest regret?"

"Not speaking my mind the day that I was told that I would marry Gaston. If you could change anything, what would it be?"

"Finding another way to become Peter Pan. Leaving Rumple was a difficult task and took a lot of heart to let him go. What's your biggest goal in life?" Peter questioned.

"It changes over time. First, I wanted to come here and forget about my life in the Enchanted Forest. Then, I wanted to escape Neverland. Now, I just want to have fun and spend time with you on Neverland." I explained and smiled sheepishly. "Do you think we can win against Emma and the rest?"

"Wow, this does do some harm mentally? Doubting me much, princess?" Peter smirked cockily.

"I'm the one asking the questions, Pan." I smirked back.

"In all honesty, I don't know. If I can't keep Henry's heart, then I won't win. I'll die either way." Peter answered.

I frowned, thinking of how life would be without Pan. I don't think I could ever do that. It wouldn't be thrill full anymore, but dull and slow. It would be like watching the grass grow forever.

There would never be a surprise. Not mention I would have to marry that self-absorbed dickhead Gaston. Or the fact that I've been slowly falling in love for Peter Pan.

"I don't think I could ever live a life without you in it. Peter, you brought something exciting and adventurous yet dangerous to my life and it's addicting. Like a drug, except there is no cure to making me stop." I voiced my thoughts.

I stared into Peter's eyes, his mesmerizingly green eyes. They sent shock waves throughout my body, enveloping me welcomingly. People say that eyes are the windows to our soul, but don't forget that they can be the most deceiving part of a person. All they have to do is suck you in and manipulate you into doing anything they want. A tactic that the devil will use against his victims.

"And you made me a better person. Well if you count thinking twice about my actions most of the time and being more merciful against others." Peter replied.

I lightly bit my lip and blushed, seeing as that was probably one of the most honest and sweetest things a guy has ever said to me. Our eyes locked again, but this time, instead of an innocent stare, it was filled with wonder, curiosity. We were both filled with curiosity about each other.

Peter began to lean in, I began to follow his actions. My eyes fluttered close and I could feel Peter's breathe fanning over my lips. Soon, his lips followed and connected with mine. My head was spinning, my palms were sweaty, and I felt as though I might throw up from this drug overdrive. I could feel my heart speed up, going a hundred miles per hour.

Peter seemed to be taking this new found contact better than me as I felt his hands grab mine place them on his sides. He placed his in my hair and at the small of my back.

Wanting to not be an absolute idiot I composed myself and lightly ran my hands down from there spot on his sides. I stopped at his waist and lightly bit and tugged at his bottom lip. He let out a soft moan of pleasure and I felt proud of my actions.

We pulled away, although I could still feel the craving of his lips against mine. I couldn't help the smile that overtook my face and he returned the smile.

"That was hot," Peter mumbled.

"That was my first time." I replied.

"Well damn, I would pass you as a semi-pro." Peter chuckled.

"Thanks, I think." I said, not sure of how I should take the compliment.

"Don't mention it, love."