This Week

This Week:

2nd October- 6th October

This week was a headache and extremely tiring, I'm so glad it's over!

Anyways, I give you this week's highlights:

-SHADOW TEACHING TRYOUTS THIS WEEK!

Tryouts for History and English were blazing with students. This year, I tried out for shadow teaching for History. It was actually loads for fun! Though I seemed nervous at first and I looked like I was going to have a heart attack since I was teaching in front of several students. Shadow teaching takes place in in actual class where the teacher tells you what to cover for the lesson before it begins. I remember when Miss Pierce called out my name next, and my heart was beating with nervousness. I was so worried that I might mess up. I was so paranoid about being talked about behind my back. Despite everything, I walked towards the center of the classroom, ready to raise my voice, ready to be heard. It felt good eventually, it felt good to be in charge of a classroom for a whole ten minutes!

-Reporting my Science teacher, Mr.Saliba, to the adminstration board

Remember last time when I mentioned that I detested my science teacher? Well it seems that I'm not the only one. The entire class hates him! Our last science lesson was an absolute disaster! He ended up making two of our girls cry! Moreover, they are one of the most talkative and outspoken gals of ninth grade! It was filled with chaos and even the sir himself went bananas.  Unsurprisingly, he is mean and a bit dumb. I mean like really dumb, like dumber than Dumbo the Flying Elephant. No, dumber than Pluto, that's who he reminds me off. Also, a little bit of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. He always has to give that silly sulky look on his face as if he were about to cry. It's really annoying! So what's the only resolution? Reporting him. Though last year, our class tried to report another horrible science teacher, Miss Yvonne. It ended up that she was given another chance, unfortunately... Well, at least she left ISC when eighth grade year finished!

-Hair biting girl and I... Friends or Foes?

It's somehow miraculously turning out that hair biting girl and I might be on good terms. I don't know anything much about her but I know that she gave me a bad impression at the beginning of this year. I really hope that if she continues sitting next to me in the future, she better not be giving me one hell of a bad time! Though, I still would rather sit next to someone, I'm more likely to be comfortable with. However, I can't completely judge her, can I? I mean one of my friends was in the same class as me last year. We sat right beside each other and at that time, we weren't close at ALL. I remember finding out that I had to sit next to her and I was crushed. She didn't give me a good impression either with with her mood swings and her constant swearing. It bothered me so much that I always judged that I was going to suffer so badly! Ironically, we hit it off so well that until this day, we're good friends. Probably, it wouldn't be the same with R.D, it'll be kind of impossible. I'll never know still, she could be a really nice gal from beneath...

Okay then, I'm already tired of writing more. Goodbye until next week mes amis!