This Week

This Week:

18th September-22nd September

This week... Let me refresh my mind for a bit to remember what happened...

Okay, this week's highlights:

-I had my first biology exams

I mean I'm already having doubts that I shouldn't have chosen 10th grade biology as self study and this week was the first week ... The names to start with are so complicated. I ended up having to make up my own pronouncations and spellings of the words so I don't know how I'm going to pass in my tests... Mitoafrodite, nicolea, chrolo...lolo. You see, I have no idea how they should or what the hell they even are...!

-I was picked as a shadow teacher in IT class

What are shadow teachers? Well shadow teachers are like substitute teachers but they're students picked by the teacher to teach the class whenever they're absent or needed to try out to see how good they are. This time the entire adminstration of ISC chose two people to shadow teach our IT class. That would me moi and this Indian boy named Ashok who's also been chosen for God knows how many other subjects because of his high level of IQ... Lucky duck! Even though I love shadow teaching and I've been one in fourth, seventh and eighth grade, I hoped I wasn't one for Computing... I HATE THAT SUBJECT! I barely listen to the teachers and all I learnt so far that HTML is NOT Hotmail... I couldn't turn the offer down because if I couldn't teach for any other subject, then sadly I'll have to stick to sad little IT.

To read more about my week, check out my updates of "I'm So Bored" #1 and #2