This Week

This Week:

25th September-29th September

This week was how do you describe it... Weird and funny. I'll show you why...

Let's get this started with this week's highlights:

-Realization that my science teacher is a major bald douche

I'm serious and I know I shouldn't be badmouthing him on Wattpad like this, but if he's going to give hypocritical and freaking stupid comments about everyone on the third week of school, then he truly deserves a bad reputation! He is sooooo judgemental, for crying out loud. He barely knows any of the students' names in our class yet he decides to judge them when their test marks come out!

For example:

A couple days ago he was reading out the marks on our Science test, some did well with marks like 80s and 90s and some did bad like getting 70s and 60s, even below that! I remind you that all our marks are in percentage. Anyways, when somebody got a bad mark and according to Mr. Saliba, deserves it, he'll say something like "Expected!". When somebody got a bad mark and and to him didn't have to get such, he'll say like, "Oh you are so quiet, very good student but you've done awful. Not expected." Those aren't his exact words but the not expected and expected part was mentioned ALL-THE-TIME! I felt like throwing my pencil case at his shiny bald head everytime he made unneeded remarks on us. Then, when somebody did well and he expected it he'll say, "Excellent mark, I expected it."

 And me? Do you want to know what the bloody hell he remarked about my mark?

Mr.Saliba: Assiah?

*I raise up my hand, terrified whether my mark was good or bad*

Mr. Saliba: 98%!

*I smile widely, knowing that I got the highest mark from the girls! YIPPEE!*

He asks me again: Are you sure you're Assiah?

I reply giving him a what-the-hell-do-you-think-I'm-an-alien look: Yeah...

Mr.Saliba: That was NOT expected. You didn't give me a good impression and you're never serious at what you do...

*I open my mouth in shock*

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!

"Not serious?" Yeah because I do absolutely nothing in class which is why I miraculously study MY ASS OFF to get these marks and miraculously it pays off and thankfully my average in Science is 94!

I should have just given him a smarty pants answer and tell him to stop being a hater (Jessie J much?) because he's knows I'm not as daft he thinks I am! If he keeps messing with me like that, I will have to bring justice like I have with Miss Yvonne. He barely knows me and I barely have a lot of Science lessons for him to do the judging. Also, "I didn't give him a good impression?" What was that all about? I barely talk to anyone during class except when it comes to graphing and I need some help with it. My entire group are filled with girls I don't socialize or want to speak to even if my life depended on it. Except for Yousra, she's a nice chicka.

Alright I shall move on to my next highlight which is actually more like a nightmare:

-Weight loss? Can I commit to it?

Losing weight has been such a big challenge for me for the past year or two. Though I'm not HUGE huge but yes, I am so far over the weight most girls are supposed to be. I won't use the term, "overweight" because I just don't think it's right to use at this time. I'm a little chubby and now I feel like the more I eat unnecessarily, it deteroriates my self-esteem. There was a point in my life, where I didn't give a shit. I thought to myself, "I am who I am, and I like eating. It's not like I eat so much!" Though being short and fatty fatty around the hips and stomach, really saddens me. These days, I can't look straight into my reflection. Especially when I'm at school with my friends. Being the shortest really makes it tough and sometimes it does hurt when some people make remarks about it. Having to pass by my reflections through the school windows makes me angry. Beside me, there these fit, tall, active girls and next to them is a short girl with a flapjack stomach literally munching an unhealthy sandwich. It hurts me that I did that to myself. I've tried to commit to diet plans but not those super strict ones since being fourteen. Something that forces me not to always need junk food. Can I do it? I really don't know...

Okay, this subject is already taking over my emotions so let me talk about something silly and random that is also a highlight:

-I coined a new word

BIG.BANG.BOOTY.

Big Bang Booty, as known as BBB, is a way of properly describing large bums. I mean large!

I know I have a BBB, I was born with it and as an African, I'm dang proud of it!  My friends have BBBs, they proud of it and we're all a happy Big Bang Booty family!

For all you proud Big Bang Booty people, make sure to comment below and certify that you got a BBB of your own and you proud!

-Sleeping in Miss Pierce's class

I'll explain more of that story in I'm So Bored #4, and it's actually a little silly and funny! Though, I can't believe she realized that I've changed ever since the beginning of 9th grade. I thought she wouldn't bother to notice but she did! I used to NEVER  sleep or not pay attention. I used answer, participate and always have fun in her classes. Like I said before, it's not the same. Moreover, the classmates in her classes make it more of a failure, jeez! Especially in Maths class, like they always have to randomly clap for the teacher to be funny! I know I'm laughing!

Not.

-Mum lectures me on not to go out on a Thursday night with friends

The story went a little like this. Some of my other friends that my mum haven't met made last minute plans with me to go out to Marina Mall. I couldn't say no since it's been a while that I last had a good time with those girls! I asked my dad about it after school and a big shocker was revealed... HE ALLOWED ME TO GO!

I asked my mum if I could go out next, she didn't show much hesitation until she started asking me questions. She was so worried that those girls might be doing suspicious things in Marina Mall at night since she found it strange that they were going out at night. I had to fight back. I had to explain to her.

No, my friends aren't wild.

No, my friends aren't pathetic enough to hang out with anonymous boys.

No, my friends are going to have their parents and they will drive us there and no they won't be stealing cars and drive off themselves to the mall.

I mean, my mum went overboard and continuously lectured me about how dangerous it is! I understand her point and I love her because she cares. Though after her lecture and her absolute denial to let me go out was clear, I was really annoyed!

Well that's all I have to say about this week and make sure to comment, vote and fan if you haven't! Also, to read more about some of the events I mentioned, click on to I'm So Bored #3 and #4.