Oneshots - Lost Memories ~ Pein Oneshot (More like story)

Name: Lauren Shineheart

Age: 25

Appearance: Silver hair with one grey and one blue eye. She normally wears a Neko mask so that others can’t see her eyes clearly. She wears a top that shows her belly with black shorts.

Likes: Strange, weird stuff. She fascinated by such stuff.

Dislikes: Being in a tight space and ‘normal stuff’ and death

Majors in: Genjutsu

Weak in: Ninjutsu

Lover: Pein

Past: She’s an orphan who witnessed her parents’ deaths. She has no other relation. Pein was her childhood friend, while other people bullied her for being strange. But when he left her 12 years ago, she went mad. She repeatedly tried to kill herself, but she couldn’t. She feared of death like a normal person would. Thinking that, she punished herself by cutting herself on the arms, which are now red scars. When she was 24, Pein imprisoned her in the Akatsuki base. Apparently he knew her clan Kekkei Genkai and wanted to force it out of her, which it did. Her Kekkei Genkai was the ability to make illusions into reality. She had wanted to get out of that place and made an illusion of the bed turning into a beast as a distraction. Her silver eye glowed and the beast became real, letting her get away. But Pein has a secret reason of keeping her in the base...

She lost her memory in an accident and now thinks that she is a killer. She lives just at the edge of a forest in the Fire Country.

Story start~

I laid there on the grass, looking at the azure blue sky above. I sighed. I had lost my memory and I was now trying to piece everything back together. Again. I always came to one conculsion. My memories consist of dead bodies, sharp objects, blood and more blood. I then thought of the blurred pierced face in my memory, but quickly pushed the image to the back of my mind. When I think of that face, pain struck my heart and tears started welling for no reason. That just adds one more puzzle to my memory loss problem. My conclusion was that I was a killer. My scattered memory flashed of blood. That crimson red blood. I was a killer.

Sighing, I sat up, shaking my head to clear my thoughts. Just then, I felt a presence. I whipped my head around, just in time to see someone melting into the shadows. I stood up and walked towards the person, but saw no one. I, still confused, headed back to my house.

I didn’t notice a man with orange hair and piercings standing in the shadows, heart pounding furiously.

~~

I lingered outside my house, watching the butterflies flitting from one flower to the other. Just then, a man stepped out of the forest and walked towards me.

“Who are you?” I said confidently, even though fear started to overwhelm me. The man had a black cloak with red clouds, which triggered something in my memory.

Flashback~

I was crying uncontrollably. Strong arms wrapped around me and a voice whispered in my ear. “Lauren, don’t cry. Please.” I cried even harder and buried my face into the black fabric, that had a red clouds pattern. Even so, my hands were gripping tightly on the person’s cloak and I was screaming at him to leave.

End of flashback~

That new memory caused a sharp pain in my head and I stumbled, holding my forehead with one head. The man quickly lunged forward to stable me, wrapping his strong, warm arms around me. I quickly pushed him away and saw hurt flicker across his eyes. I then examined him closely. He had grey-purple eyes and orange hair. He had lots of piercings on his face and ears. “Who are you?” I repeated, just as another lost memory squeezed back in my mind.