Oneshots - Honey one-shot ~ Bundle Of Energy

Name: Mikazuki "Mika" Kawairashii (Mikazuki and Mika both mean new moon and Kawairashii means lovely or sweet)
Age: 18
Background: The Kawairashii family is mostly known in Japan for making delicious food. Mika's father owns a chain of 5-star restuarants located all through-out Japan, while her mother owns a single bakery in Tokyo.
Appearance: Mika has always been rather small for her age, only standing at 5'0". She weights more then she looks like she would. Her hair is shoulder length, curly and caramel brown with honey-colored highlights. Her eyes are hazel and her skin is fair with a few freckles.
Personality: Mika is often bubbly, hyperactive and hard-to-control. She has a lot of energy and ever since she could remember, she's been involved in club activities to use up as much energy as possible.
Status: Rich, but doesn't abuse it.
Clubs: Cooking club, a customer of the Host Club (only because a friend insisted that she went) and a member of the Black Magic club and her best friend is Reiko.

'K, Let's start the story!

"What did make today in cooking class, Mika?" Reiko asked as they headed to Music Room 3. "I made strawberry cakes!! Honey is gonna love it!" I smiled, the grin reaching to the sides of my ears. "You sure love baking cakes for Honey-sempai, Mika." Reiko commented. "Of course! I love baking! And Honey-kun always asks to try them!"

I grinned again and opened the doors of Music Room 3. "I'M HERE YOU GUYS!" I shouted and ran in, jumping on Mori-sempai (more suitable than -kun). "HI MORI-SEMPAI! HAVING FUN?!" I shouted before jumping off. "Be careful..." Mori said before walking off. "Be careful, Mika! The cake!" Reiko reminded. "Oh, right!" I turned to senior Honey. "I made strawberry cake for you, Honey-kun!" I trusted the box into his hands. "Thank you Mika-chan!" Honey-kun thanked me, bringing a slight blush to my face. I had a crush on Honey for a while now, but I didn't dare to say it out loud. Honey probably thinks thatthe only common thing between us is our height, which is very short.

I walked to one side and leaned against the wall, taking out a book to spend my energy concentrating on the words, as I have short attention span. It's a wonder how I managed to read recipes.

After a few minutes, my attention was focused on a butterfly outside, flying around the roses. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I whirled around, succesfully avoiding the wall and found myself face to face with Honey. "Mika-chan, I want to speak with you outside." Honey said in a quiet voice, like he didn't wished to be overheard. I nodded. He smiled and pulled me out of the room and into the corridor, before stopping at the garden.

"Honey-kun, I didn't know you were that strong." I panted as I was half-running, half-dragged to the garden."Sorry, Mika-chan! I wanted to tell you something." His face turned slightly red. Whoa, Honey looks cuter when he's blushing. "What is it?" I asked. " Ilikeyourhomemadecakesandialsolikeyou." Honey's words tumbled out and I hardly made out what he said. "What did you say? I didn't really hear you, Honey-kun." I said. "I..." He trailed off seeming to make up his mind. He didn't want to say it. What I didn't know was that he wanted toexpressit.

"Close your eyes, Mika-chan." I did as he told me to. Suddenly, I felt a small peck on my cheek. My eyes flew open, my hand cupping the cheek, feeling tha ghost of Honey's lips on my cheek. "Does Mika-chan like me?" He asked, trying to not do the puppy eyes. I answered by planting a swift kiss on his lips. He smiled and said, " Let's return to the Music room, Mika-chan, so that you can spend your energy there!" "Yup!" Both of us headed back, not noticing Reiko muttering, "The bundle of energy and the cute rabbit. They are made for each other." Then, smiling she left.

End~