6 - Parties and Pain

~Austin's POV~

I woke up at about 11:30 the next morning, today was gonna be a big day. When I got off my bed, I took a look in my wardrobe. I spent about two minutes just staring at the contents of it, but then I picked out an outfit, a pair of blue ruined jeans, a blue T-shirt, and a green plaid shirt to go over my T-Shirt.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, to find a note pinned to the fridge, I read it, to find out that my mum and dad were gone for the next two days. It also said that there was $50 on the table to feed myself, considering there was practically only a carton of milk, and a packet of ham in the fridge.

I decided to go to the cupboard and get the box of cereal. I poured some into a bowl, and got the milk. Once I put enough milk in, I grabbed a spoon from the cutlery drawer, and went into the living room.

My phone was on the arm of the couch, so I reached over and pressed the lock button. I got a text from Dez saying that there was some party on tonight at one of the nightclubs, and that Ally, Trish, him, Kira, and a whole load of other people. Well a party's a party, I might as well go.

- 6 Hours Later -

It was about an hour until the party, I was really excited, but I had to pick an outfit first, I pulled a plain white T-shirt, then some black jeans, I debated for a few minutes whether I should wear a hoodie or a blazer. I wasn't performing so I guessed I didn't have to look too smart, do I decided on a blue hoodie.

I went into the bathroom to do my hair. I got the gel and brush, and put my fringe up into a quiff. It was the first time I'd actually tried a quiff, but I was quite impressed with my work.

- THE PARTY -

I stood outside the massive building and gave it a quick scan. I'd never been here before so it was pretty cool. I walked in to the club and scanned around until I found Ally. When I saw her, I speed-walked up to her.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to your hand Austin?" She exclaimed, whilst my eyes darted down to the bandage wrapped around it. I completely forgot that I hadn't told her.

"Oh I broke it last night," I stated, whilst trying to come up with an excuse, she'd freak if she knew I got into another argument with my mom, "I fell over whilst walking home last night," I eventually said, trying to sound convincing.

"Austin, you really can be silly sometimes. Wanna come over and sit with us? There's drinks and food there," She replied. I think she deliberately added that bit about the food and drink so that I'd definitely come over.

"Yeah sure!" I said, and with that, she took my hand and led me over to the table where Dez, Trish, and Kira were all sitting. I took this time to see what exactly she was wearing. It was gold colored disco pants, and a black t-shirt with silver sequins. She looked absolutely beautiful.

When I got to the table, I was greeted by everyone. I waited until they were all done and said hey to them.

"Hey, do you want me to go get more drinks?" Kira asked.

"Yeah sure, why not," I replied politely. She got up from her chair, and went to the bar where the drinks were being served.

"So Austin, what happened to your hand?" Dez asked curiously.

"Oh, he fell on the way home last night," Ally spoke for me. I let out a light chuckle and hoped the story was convincing to everyone else.

A few minutes later, Kira came back with the drinks. She handed them out to everyone and sat down with hers. I got Coke, but for some reason, it tasted funny. It tasted nice, but different. Probably because its a different brand.

About half an hour later, I started to feel slightly lightheaded. I hadn't ever just randomly felt like this before, but for some reason, I wasn't worried at all. I was in such a good mood, and I hadn't felt like this in ages. I decided to put an arm around Ally and she leaned against me to make herself feel comfy.

Kira got some more drinks, and my Coke tasted the exact same as last time. It probably is another brand.

"Having fun?" Kira asked, with a huge smile on her face, she almost looked suspicious.

"Um.. yeah," I replied. I went to check my phone, but when I tried to read the writing on the screen, it looked blurry. This was really unusual. First, feeling lightheaded, then my eyesight going all weird, and next, I noticed my hands were slightly shaking.

- 1 HOUR LATER -

Ally and I had just been dancing on the dancefloor, and went to sit back down. I don't know why, but on the way back to our seats, I stumbled slightly.

"Austin, what's wrong? You're acting weird. You've been stumbling about and you can hardly speak right," she stated. Huh, I can't speak properly?

"Ally, w-what are you talking about?" I asked confused. I really had no idea what she was talking about.

"I'm going to get someone to have a look at you, I'll be back in a minute," She said, and it felt as if now, I had no control over my actions. I grabbed her arm just before she could get away.

"N-noo, Ally! D-don't leave me," I stuttered. I pulled her close to me and kissed her for what felt like hours. She pulled away and shot me a confused look. I had no idea what I was doing.

"Okay, Austin, I'm worried about you. Come on outside, I'm phoning for help," She said, and literally grabbed me outside.

~Ally's POV~

Austin had been acting really weird. I was extremely worried, and decided to phone an ambulance, but just as I was about to press call, I turned around to see Austin getting the life beaten out of him by some stranger. I ran over to him and saw blood running down from his nose, scratches all over his body, and his eyes closing. The guy who had just battered him, was now on his way to somewhere far away from here from what I could see.

"Austin!!" I shouted, I was terrified, "Austin!! Can you hear me?" I cried as I shook him to try and wake him up. I called 911 and explained the situation, trying to be calm.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

A/N

omg guys, what do you think happened to Austin?

I can't believe how long it took me to write this, I was sat in my room for ages, trying to think of something to write, OMG IT WAS HORRIBLE not knowing what to write ffs. But yay I got it done! Anyways, I go back to school on the 19th, and I'm not looking forward to it. I have P.E the first day, and I have no idea what other classes I have, so yeah, its torture. and I'm British, so sorry if I made any mistakes in this, I'm just trying to think of American terms for things to try and make it as realistic as possible. oh and this might not mean anything to yous, but as this is my first proper book, I'm so happy cos last time I checked, this had about 60-70 reads! yay I'm happy!:) oh and guess what I got?? You know the chain Austin always wears on his jeans? I got one of them!:):) I'm gonna get dez' braces soon too! totally a&a fashion. I'm gonna write the next chapter tomorrow cos I'm tired! oh and I can't wait for the episode 'Family & Feuds' which airs sometime soon. apparently its about dez's family so yarrr. I'll stop talking now. bye.