4 - Songs and Smiles

~Austin's POV~

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I was guessing I slept through the whole night seeing as it was light outside. I quickly got out my bed and shouted, "ONE MINUTE," as I put my joggies on as fast as I could and sprinted downstairs to the front door. I opened the door and saw the person I least expected. If I knew it was going to be Ally, I would have put a shirt on.

"Um.. hey Austin. I'm guessing you're just up? As you've got no top on and your hair's a mess," Ally said, I didn't care if she had intended on insulting me, I was just so happy to see her. I ran up to her and gave her a massive bear hug.

"Ally I'm so sorry," I whispered. I was amazed that she wasn't mad at me.

"Sorry for what? You've done nothing wrong," She said after managing to pull away from my tight grip.

"I acted like a idiot last night," I replied, I thought about telling her my feelings for her, but I didn't think that was such a good idea.

"No you never, I just came to tell you that you're invited to some party my dad's throwing. It's something for the anniversary of Sonic Boom or something. Anyway, it's in the store, and I was wondering if you wanted to perform a song?" She asked. Did she even have to ask if I wanted to?

"Uh, of course I would! Why wouldn't I?!" I practically shouted.

"Great, it's at 7, please don't be late," she literally begged. I can understand why. I'm late for everything.

Once Ally left, I started practicing for the performance. First I had to pick what song to sing. After about ten minutes, I came up with the best idea ever. I'd sing 'I Think About You' to her! What better way to tell her than to sing it to her?! Then I decided what to wear. What do I wear to something like this? I finally settled on a white T-shirt, A blue blazer, and blue matching trousers.

When I got to Sonic Boom, there was coloured lights, a stage, loud music playing, and loads of people. I didn't expect the party to be this big. I searched for Ally, and when I found her, I gave her a massive hug. Dez and Trish were with her, so I gave Trish a quick hug, and me and Dez did our signature handshake. 

"You ready to perform?" Ally asked me. She seemed to be in a great mood.

"Yup, I've got a surprise for you," I said, and I couldn't help but smile when she gave me a confused look.

I ran onto the stage and spoke into the microphone, "I'd like to dedicate this song to the one and only perfect Ally Dawson," I said, and while everyone 'awed,' I ran over to my guitar stand in front of the counter, and swung the strap over my shoulder. I began singing,

"Last summer we met, We started as friends,

I can't tell you how it all happened.

Then Autumn it came, we were never the same,

Those nights, everything felt like magic.." I sang, and I smiled when I saw Ally's expression. She looked so happy.

She was smiling throughout the whole song, and I just felt amazing.

"..I think about you, you, you, you." I finished, and everyone cheered. But that wasn't the reason I was so happy, it was because I knew Ally liked me.

I took the guitar strap off my shoulder and set it back on the stand. When I walked over to Ally, she gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back tightly, and she whispered, "Austin, that was amazing." Oh my God! She does like me! Be cool, be cool..

"Thanks," I replied. I took her hand and led her up to the practise room. When we got in, I decided to ask her the most important question.

"Ally, I want to ask you something," I said while looking into her eyes, "Will you go out with me?" I asked nervously. She smiled so wide when I finished,

"Austin, of course!" She screamed. And she gave me, yet another bear hug. I hugged her back, then pulled away. We started gazing into each others eyes, then started to lean in. When our lips touched, I kissed her, and she kissed back. I got this amazing feeling in the pit of my stomach that I had never felt before. Once I pulled away, we stared into each others eyes again, and I could tell that I was smiling like an idiot.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

OMG THEY KISSED!!1!!!!!!1!

hahahaha I honestly could not wait to write this chapter.

I can't think of anything to write here so yeah,. bye bbz.